💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (95th Academy Awards)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Amazing rendition, very heartfelt. I would've loved the original arrangement but this added a different dimension. My dad, who wasn't enthused with the song originally, liked this version, which really says something. Gaga has nothing left to prove, we all know that, but it's still mind-blowing to a lot of people to see her perform in casual clothes with no make up and it makes them aware of her undeniable talent all the more. If anyone says that the spectacle surrounding her is the only thing that makes her seem so amazing, just point them to this kinda thing. And so glad it's on YouTube now, I feared it wouldn't for some reason. It's gaining likes at an incredible rate.

JazzGa

Yaassss mm mmm those gospel-flavored piano licks warmed my southern HEART YALL! :giveup: I gasped! And singing the pre-chorus and first chorus in that lower register with an unexpected totally NEW melody?!?! Are you people hearing this?! This performance was SO GOOD you guys!! :legend: :nooo: :firega: Anyone who thinks it was bad needs to listen with their ears turned on instead of judging everything visually and that's on period! :crossed:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Moonlight on Water
6 hours ago, Epione said:

She’s such a bad ass. She knew Tár will be snubbed so she did this worst performance just to **** with Oscars people. I love her. :franminervini:

your comment just gave me whiplash

she/her

Cello
7 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

has anyone seen the GIF of her sorta doing an army salute thing in a crowd shot? i’m trying to figure out what part of the show it was in. it wasn’t when jimmy called her out in his monologue

It's from when Jimmy first arrives with the parachute 

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Levine

Italy iTunes

12+85

Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (Music From The Motion Picture "Top Gun: Maverick")

17+82

Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand

Rihanna is #34

tyler k

did anyone notice the lyric change at the bridge?

she sang: "One time I gave up on myself" instead of "But don't you give up on yourself"

honestly? that simple lyric change make the song even more impactful and emotional for me, like I legit cried watching this performance. I'm so glad she stripped it down, giving us Joanne vibes, the jazzy-esque melody changes reminded me when she used to do Poker Face on the piano in 2009.

also - I find it interesting (and annoying) that truly the only ones complaining (i.e.- KNITPICKING) are Little Managers lmao like y'all she does not sound tired, it's just low energy she's obviously preserving for the end the song. she sounded incredible. I don't know what yall were expecting, but at this point in her career we should truly expect the unexpected. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Lamarrkx

this performance was such a surprise, and a brillant one at that, enjoyed it soo much 😎

To anyone worrying that she looked sad or unwell in any way, yes, it is possible that there was something wrong, but I think it's much more likely that this was simply performance. She probably focussed on some sad thoughts to get in the right mood and away she went. Singer, actress, performer, a pro, she always does as much as possible. 

Gaby15
2 hours ago, MOT said:

To anyone worrying that she looked sad or unwell in any way, yes, it is possible that there was something wrong, but I think it's much more likely that this was simply performance. She probably focussed on some sad thoughts to get in the right mood and away she went. Singer, actress, performer, a pro, she always does as much as possible. 

She really had a good time the night before during the filming break. 

She probably thought that a sad or somber look would be more appropriate for the situation both on the red carpet and during the performance. From the pictures I saw, during the show and the breaks she looked completely normal.

Archived