💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (95th Academy Awards)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

AshIey
9 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

i think she stripped back because of that dumb doctor who went and made that plastic surgery video. 

I doubt that had an impact on her performance. There’s lots of plastic surgery analysis videos on not just Gaga but every celeb.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eighteen
1 minute ago, AshIey said:

I doubt that had an impact on her performance. There’s lots of plastic surgery analysis videos on not just Gaga but every celeb.

😆 i only see gaga stuff so idk about all that :selena:

lilboyblue

Not even anything from the announcer lol they just really threw it to her and let her do her thing

Monstermilo

i love gaga more than anything been a stan since day one, ive seen every performance 5 times over, since she debuted 

and i know ill be in the minority, but this was not it - pls dont bash me cuz i have a different opinion

i wish she wouldve performed the song with the OG arrangement 

EGOT2027
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

Yeah, the GP seemed to really like it even if some on film twt snarked about the intro (not the performance/vocals, just the intro).

the intro was SO gaga in the best and worst way. i loved it though

EGOT2027
11 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Not even anything from the announcer lol they just really threw it to her and let her do her thing

who else has that power? also the clip of people clapping for her again as she left the stage

EGOT2027

do we know if the official ABC one counts for billboard streams? i think we should put this one in the OP

LovingIsACherryPie

So raw :kry: She really showed of she's a vocal powerhouse, specially at the end. Wasn't expecting a stripped down version! If it was taken out of context, I'd say it's from the Joanne era, with the dark roots and everything. She enchanted me again with her talent and genius, long live Lady Gaga :holdmyhand:

Morphine Prince

It was a good performance. 

But I’m not going to pretend I didn’t want something else. 

Also not a fan of the song so I’m glad we can move past it now that the Oscars are over. 

macca

This is probably a controversial opinion however I’m a huge fan of the studio version and this arrangement was not it. 

Loved the ending though 

Massive Monster

She's on a whole other level

This is why she is a legend

Kind regards

Anderson123

I'm sure we all expected something explosive like the Chromatica Ball but come on, she attended and performed right in the middle of shooting an exhausting movie. Just hours ago we settled with the idea that she was skipping it but she still did it and had incredible vocals. 

Xardas

Well, watched this already 7 times or so and still mixed feelings. The idea itself of stripping it down was good, but in this arrangement and band she didn't deliver this song's full organic potential. Doing it in this outfit, fully a capella with the regular melody and big vocals at the end, without bad, starting laying on stage then slowly rising on her knees and then standing proud would have been much more impressive in its simplicity in my opinion. Yet, it wasn't bad. It was just a bit missed

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Xardas

Plus: If Joanne era didn't happen,the performance that we got would be totally fresh and sth new. Right now it looks like she gave some random Joanne performance for The Oscar's. Well...

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Archived