đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (95th Academy Awards)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djfreemymind

brb changing my username to "iheardfromtheheavens"

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

Anderson123

The way she keeps doing the opposite of what we expect after all these years. She’s unique. 

lilboyblue

Does anyone have a clip of the intro? I mean, they didn't have a spiel for her. She probably was forced to intro herself lol

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Does anyone have a clip of the intro? I mean, they didn't have a spiel for her. She probably was forced to intro herself lol

she said something about even if you’re broken you can be your own hero which i think is very touching and i didn’t think it was cringy. she been preaching this sh!t for over a decade now 

EGOT2027

glad to say i ALWAYS had faith that an oscars performance would boost this song’s legacy!!

FFXIV WhiteMage

No reverb? Omg that was raw voice! Most singers will fail with that kind of setup but she pulled through excellently :heart:

This needs to be the new norm. She's so real for this. No tape lifts, no heavy makeup. Just pure beauty and talent.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Eighteen

i think she stripped back because of that dumb doctor who went and made that plastic surgery video. 

Werewolves Wanted

She looked gorgeous, sounded incredible.. I’d love more of this vibe 

Alfonso

I was totally not expecting that (just like everyone) and the look definitely reminded me of the Joanne performance in Japan.

Now, how has no one posted it on Youtube yet?

ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

i think she stripped back because of that dumb doctor who went and made that plastic surgery video. 

Which doctor? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Eighteen
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Which doctor? 

not sure, i saw the vid here. from what i recall it got a quite a bit of views. but he said a bunch of wacky stuff in it. 

Archived