💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (95th Academy Awards)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
10 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

what were they saying? have they heard of lady gaga in the last decade and a half? she’s been dramatic since day 1. strange how film people who are supposed to be “cultured” and “artsy” don’t get the art. lol 

Just saying 'it's not that deep' or 'it's not that dramatic.' TBF, there was a lot of praise for her vocals and they were getting nasty about Stephanie Hsu (whom they usually love, too). I think it was a Variety journalist who tweeted out a couple of mean spirited memes about Stephanie.

TBH, I think some people are just mean on twitter and the film industry in particular is petty. But journalists complain about celebrities not giving interviews, and it's like well...what do you expect when y'all are tweeting nasty memes about Stephanie, etc.

LilyLark
15 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

I've seen positive reactions on GP from Mexico and latin america... 

Yeah, tbf, I'm talking about only part of film twitter....which is generally just nasty about everything. They were so, so mean about poor Stephanie Hsu's performance that about half of them saying 'it's not that deep' isn't that bad in retrospect.

fede ARTPOP

I loved the concept, but she looked drain, I mean her role for the movie maybe got her weak, she lost weight and she was like struggling at some parts of the song :traumatica:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

reallydima

It was amazing and raw and beautiful. <3 So grateful she's a role model in my life. The bare face was stun.

moonsago

It’s giving ‘when you think you know who Lady Gaga is, I’m gonna show you that you don’t’ or whatever she said that one time.

Expect the unexpected. It was GENIUS and she sounded AMAZING.

ELECTROHEART

WTF? I loooved it

Was so interesting that she just wash her face and just sat and started to sing, I think she is so into a dark mood for Joker too, tbh she slayed me :messga:

Her voice and stage presence is insane and the best of this generation, she's a truly artist, a mastermind, a legend, she IS the moment Wtf

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

misha4ever

I have the theory that she wanted to make a Jo Calderone performance but she wasn't mentally ready to leave Harley and go into Jo so that's why she was so raw in her style.

english is not my native language >.<

rence a deux

I'M SPEECHLESS. IT'S A VERY BEAUTIFUL PERFORMANCE! :holdmyhand:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

skedaddleBItCh

PSLWBWLJLVL THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL STFUUUU:nooo: THIS IS FOR ME

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

my straight 65 and 67 year old parents loved it :cryga:

Yeah, the GP seemed to really like it even if some on film twt snarked about the intro (not the performance/vocals, just the intro).

Archived