šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (95th Academy Awards)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cold heartedpop

Guys, she was amazing. I love how raw and vulnerable it was just think about it. The pop girls nowadays could never get on the Oscars stage and wear jeans, converses and a T-shirt and just perform. Yes, this was last minute and it shows, but it was still such a moment. Iā€™m so proud of her. Her birthday is literally around the corner and you can tell if youā€™ve been here since the fame days you can tell our girl has grown so much and Iā€™m so proud of her. She really deserves to win this award
Ā 

xoxo Feels so good!

Healed My Heart

Omg I looooved thisĀ :holdmyhand:

Queen!!

She/her šŸ’—šŸ’œšŸ’™

POPLOVER

A vocal queen like Gaga almost being off tune at the beginning of this performance cause she was Ā trying to be too dramatic... Miley'sĀ album bombing despite flowers being a huge hit... isĀ there a thing we can be sure of during these times?Ā :cryga:Ā I love our queen, get what she was trying to do but sis stick to the arrangement, don't sing another song... Ā the direction of the melody in the first part Ā is as messy as our lifesĀ :cryga:

My Name Isnt Alice

LG7 would be r:kara:ock, hopefully this confirms itĀ 

Freezie03

the fact that she could just show up in only jeans and a t-shirt and converse, no makeup, just her raw self and still amaze everyone and get a standing ovation just shows her power

Helxig

Not her wearing the exact outfit I would wear on any brisk autumn TuesdayĀ :laughga:

she really said I had no time to prepare so Iā€™ll show you the meaning of ā€˜stripped backā€™

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

lilboyblue

OKAY I LOVE THIS. I think hearing it for the first time was just a bit jarring because of my familiarity with the song.

Borisapillar
1 minute ago, POPLOVER said:

A vocal queen like Gaga almost being off tune at the beginning of this performance cause she was Ā trying to be too dramatic... Miley'sĀ album bombing despite flowers being a huge hit... isĀ there a thing we can be sure of during these times?Ā :cryga:Ā I love our queen, get what she was trying to do but sis stick to the arrangement, don't sing another song the direction of the melody in the first part Ā is as messy as our lifesĀ :cryga:

I don't think she could hear

ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

They took her makeup off which is interesting. She's giving Joanne vibes. She also just seems sad, hopefully that was just the mood for the performance.Ā 

She does seem sad, I just watched it all the way through.Ā  Maybe it's just residue from HarleyĀ 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

warhol killer

It was such a great rendition of the songā€”a little different, raw, and simple. It was a contrast to her carpet look, which was very unexpected, especially with what we have seen with her performing the song on tour. I loved it.

warhol killer āœ“ GAGAĀ¹āµ

Archived