💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (95th Academy Awards)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cold heartedpop

Guys, she was amazing. I love how raw and vulnerable it was just think about it. The pop girls nowadays could never get on the Oscars stage and wear jeans, converses and a T-shirt and just perform. Yes, this was last minute and it shows, but it was still such a moment. I’m so proud of her. Her birthday is literally around the corner and you can tell if you’ve been here since the fame days you can tell our girl has grown so much and I’m so proud of her. She really deserves to win this award

xoxo Feels so good!

POPLOVER

A vocal queen like Gaga almost being off tune at the beginning of this performance cause she was  trying to be too dramatic... Miley's album bombing despite flowers being a huge hit... is there a thing we can be sure of during these times? :cryga: I love our queen, get what she was trying to do but sis stick to the arrangement, don't sing another song...  the direction of the melody in the first part  is as messy as our lifes :cryga:

Freezie03

the fact that she could just show up in only jeans and a t-shirt and converse, no makeup, just her raw self and still amaze everyone and get a standing ovation just shows her power

Helxig

Not her wearing the exact outfit I would wear on any brisk autumn Tuesday :laughga:

she really said I had no time to prepare so I’ll show you the meaning of ‘stripped back’

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

lilboyblue

OKAY I LOVE THIS. I think hearing it for the first time was just a bit jarring because of my familiarity with the song.

Borisapillar
1 minute ago, POPLOVER said:

A vocal queen like Gaga almost being off tune at the beginning of this performance cause she was  trying to be too dramatic... Miley's album bombing despite flowers being a huge hit... is there a thing we can be sure of during these times? :cryga: I love our queen, get what she was trying to do but sis stick to the arrangement, don't sing another song the direction of the melody in the first part  is as messy as our lifes :cryga:

I don't think she could hear

ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

They took her makeup off which is interesting. She's giving Joanne vibes. She also just seems sad, hopefully that was just the mood for the performance. 

She does seem sad, I just watched it all the way through.  Maybe it's just residue from Harley 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

warhol killer

It was such a great rendition of the song—a little different, raw, and simple. It was a contrast to her carpet look, which was very unexpected, especially with what we have seen with her performing the song on tour. I loved it.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived