💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (95th Academy Awards)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (95th Academy Awards)
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

They took her makeup off which is interesting. She's giving Joanne vibes. She also just seems sad, hopefully that was just the mood for the performance. 

she/her/hers

Rahrahbitchson

But why she wanted to cry and look so sad at the beginning, she is so dramatic love ha:icant:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

It was actually genius being so simple. Nobody would have expected this. The grunginess almost reminded me of Jo Calderone. She already performed her version at the Chromatica Ball, I feel like this was to replicate the theme from Top Gun and show off her vocals. Legendary, as usual!

Space Cowboy
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

They took her makeup off which is interesting. She's giving Joanne vibes. She also just seems sad, hopefully that was just the mood for the performance. 

She's probably still In some sort of method psyche from filming. 

DavidLuis198

"There is a presentational quality and a pressure that we all feel now. Today, I was working all day, and I thought, “Oh, my! Should I get dressed up and put on a dress, or fix my hair before I see everyone?” And then I said, “No, no, I'm an artist, this is how I dress when I work.” [She is wearing a blazer, black jeans, a T-shirt and hair pulled back with menial make-up.] And I felt confident in coming in here today and just being myself with you. This is me offering my cultural self to you. This is how I look when I'm with my friends who are musicians. This is how I look when I'm with filmmakers. This is how I look when I'm with actors, singers."

https://www.wallpaper.com/entertaining/lady-gaga-interview-dom-perignon-vintage-2013-collaboration

I don't know how to write in english

mamo

MOTHER SWITCHED IT UP! 

The fact she did the opposite of what everyone thought she would do is why she's simply one of the greatest in my eyes. It was stripped back and shot so beautifully like her shallow performance. it's tasteful and sophisticated. The girls who get it get it! 

I absolutely love this. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Bonkers

Listen, Haus Labs isn't cheap.  You can't expect her to pay for makeup for every single performance.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

CoolTrainerTerry

Again, it was a last minute decision to perform and you can tell. HOWEVER! It was still a really great performance in my opinion. 

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Space Cowboy said:

She's probably still In some sort of method psyche from filming. 

Precisely that IMHO 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Stone S

Wow guys that was so beautiful. So much better than the studio version imo. I haven’t been mesmerized by one of her performances like this in so long. I love her so much 

Welcome to Industria

weed

It was iconic. So beautiful, felt very powerful. A talented and hardworking queen.

actsleazy

Mother. This is so punk

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Archived