đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (95th Academy Awards)

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Levine
1 hour ago, bowlsofbrett said:

From what I’m seeing the general public has loved her performance

Exactly. Finally it seems she got what the GP likes and they are praising her to the heavens right now

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
8 hours ago, Sorcerer said:

The locals loved it!

The same here in italy. Italians lates DRAG everyone, even the pope, but they're giving her so much compliments like "she showed that you don't need much if you have talent"

Cello

uploaded to YouTube:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Rat Boy
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Italians lates DRAG everyone, even the pope, 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

GagasEnigma4
12 hours ago, PawsUpJago said:

This...

Can everyone stop being babies for a second like for real and consider the reality of her situation for once.

Ikr?! We were totally not expecting a performance. Then she last minute decides to perform during her VERY busy filming schedule which she was out at very late the night before the show. She was tired but she still killed it and gave us a touching, raw, intimate performance of HMH. 

NATAH
6 hours ago, Schwerk said:

I have a feeling that 90% of people here that didn't like this performance would love it it was exactly the same but with Gaga in full glam.

This approach to me made the song more real and human instead of a powerballad that is common for the Oscar's. And it takes guts for a woman to go on screen without make-up like that. If I don't wear it to work, colleagues ask if I'm sick. 

nailed it, exactly this

mother, what must i do?

Robo Ga

It was extremely unexpected, so beautifully executed, and stuck with me all day today after watching live last night. I think the GP & fans are reacting so positively towards it because it really stuck out as a genuine moment stripped of the glamour and glitz of the oscars. I really felt like I was "in her studio basement" as she said, just seeing a musician sing from the heart and tell a story. 

I think we all thought we would see Gaga in aviators with flames doing a whole Chromatica-style HMH but this was so much more special than just repeating that performance (even though I LIVEDDDD for HMH at TCB). I loved the arrangement as well with the keyboard riffs and the first chorus down an octave. What a profound way to end the HMH era. Loved loved loved it <3 

🤖⚡️

Emigrante

I’ve watched it for the second time and wow! That was genius. And I also I’ve seen a several reactions to this song and performance and I came to conclusion that it is such a beautiful song. Beautiful lyrics and verses are just amazing. I love that song from now on.

but I’m also a little bit stoned, so we’ll see tomorrow. :cryga:

And her speech about heroes that are around us every day. It’s just so thoughtful.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, Epione said:

She’s such a bad ass. She knew Tár will be snubbed so she did this worst performance just to **** with Oscars people. I love her. :franminervini:

Uh...

EGOT2027

has anyone seen the GIF of her sorta doing an army salute thing in a crowd shot? i’m trying to figure out what part of the show it was in. it wasn’t when jimmy called her out in his monologue

Aussie

I actually loved this. And a nicer way to listen to the song, without the high gloss production and repetition ❤️

Archived