Will you be watching?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be watching?

• Yes, I can't wait!
    • No, I hate good movies!

Featured Posts

Flippy

I NEED THIS POSTER NOW! :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 1

Flippy

THIS TRAILER :giveup:

YES! I can't wait for anything TLM! This movie will get all of my money!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Love 1

CoolTrainerTerry
15 minutes ago, COOOK said:

feet.png

Taglist:

Let me know if you want to be added to the taglist of all feet related content

Will they recreate this part?

EUDetNQWsAAgjm-.jpg

Am I seeing some open shirt there? 

Magnify Rick Moranis GIF

• YAAAS 1

Xardas

Maybe I will be criticized for this comment but almost none of Disney live action movies were good and this one will probably be one of the worst ever. CGI, costumes and hair look plastic. The whole magic taken away. And this unnecessary, drama/promo-fueling race swap decision is some of the most stupid disney decisions ever (the video below explains why). 

But, regardless of the terrible casting decision that may give a beautiful amd talented actress/vocalist some very hard time, the movie visually will be so so bad. The characters, animal models, underwater scenery and movement, TAILS (!) tentacles, hair, make-up. Not an upgrade from Disneyland designs. Gonna watch this just for the little hope of proving myself wrong, but after the trailers it's very unlikely to happen 

IG: @bartoszprazuch
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

Whigney Houstan
7 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Love it💕

Flounder eyes tho😂

đŸ‘ïž   👄   đŸ‘ïž

• LMAO 4

Agunimon

I was excited from the very small teasers of Halle Bailey as Ariel. I'm very, very interested to see how she does in this and I will be watching,... but this trailer did nothing for me. 

Edited by Agunimon
  • Thanks 1

Omar Vela

They have improved the color look of the movie since the first teaser (that looked too dark and desaturated) but still there's some choices from production design point that I still don't like it. Ariel's hair being one of them, that color it's just too sad... Not only doesn't look anything like the original, but it doesn't quite fit with the "magical" "fantasy" vibes we'll expect. I made a little edit as how a brighter and saturated color palet could work better for this movie

30ff7decf864b856299d31534a20e47073c5f148

• Like 2

Fanta

Ursula’s casting is so
bland. Monique would have bodied that role, she was just perfect for it. 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Xardas said:

Maybe I will be criticized for this comment but almost none of Disney live action movies were good and this one will probably be one of the worst ever. CGI, costumes and hair look plastic. The whole magic taken away. And this unnecessary, drama/promo-fueling race swap decision is some of the most stupid disney decisions ever (the video below explains why). 

But, regardless of the terrible casting decision that may give a beautiful amd talented actress/vocalist some very hard time, the movie visually will be so so bad. The characters, animal models, underwater scenery and movement, TAILS (!) tentacles, hair, make-up. Not an upgrade from Disneyland designs. Gonna watch this just for the little hope of proving myself wrong, but after the trailers it's very unlikely to happen 

Hun its a Disney cartoon there's worse things to worry about in the world right now 😂 I'm sure kids who are gonna watch it and not know about the original that came out 30 years ago will enjoy it regardless of her skin colour 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

peto flex

I don't like her hair... I can't stop watching her hair and it's bothering me... 

💎💎
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

heygurlhi

Triton and Ursula is the only decent looking thing in here,

wtf was those talking animals Sebastian looks like a talking cancercell... they should have done the original mermaid story and not this pathetic cashcrab remake 

all yall who wanna see it are tasteless 

Edited by heygurlhi
Ignore me i drink
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2

• PartySick changed the title to The Little Mermaid (2023)
  • Flippy changed the title to The Little Mermaid (2023) - Official Thread
  • PartySick featured this topic
  • PartySick unfeatured this topic