Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Helps Someone After Fall

TheBadRomancer

Featured Posts

Anderson123

She's so nice but that pat looked awkward af. Not sure if it was intentional or the guy was so nervous and immediately regretted it because it happened in a matter of seconds, probably didn't know what to do and tried to thank her without touching her hands or something idk.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk
2 hours ago, Mr Ricky said:

Why are y'all so quick to judge and are able to know she was annoyed by his hand movement. He didn't know what to do other than just tap her to thanking her for the help. :saladga: The waist was as far as he probably could reach in reaction to say thanks. 

Kind of nasty to think in such way, you guys are better then that. :triggered:

Not everything has to be seen in an inappropriate way, hell, you could tell she was looking behind her to the woman practically on her knees. :deadbanana:

Personally I am the one quick to judge in this case cause I am a woman that deals with this stuff more than I should. Just yesterday a man behind me while deboarding a train, stood closer than needed and then reached under my arm to touch the side of my breast. Took some self control not to stomp on his toes. It happens all the time. This one was very brazen, but if I had a nickle for all the times men queeze past me and touch my back or behind when they have plenty of room to move, I'd be able to afford Beyoncé tickets.

Sure It could have been an unintentional, awkward move, but it was a double pat and even if that was aimed at her back and not her hip/butt, patting or touching a woman's lower back is also not something men should do anymore unless they are somewhat close to the woman in question. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Yaaaas Gaga
15 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Did you see how she reacted after he touched her hip? :(

I think she was just looking at what the lady was picking up off the floor behind her.

Mother of Puppies

16 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

And he just rushes back to get more photos :saladga: 

16 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Typical paparazzo

To be fair... that's his job. :laughga: There are photographers and cameras everywhere on an event like that... so that itself is not an issue.

The hip/waist touching... well...:teenidle: I want to believe he just wanted to thank her and accidentally touched her there, because he had just fallen down :gum: & it was just seconds & maybe he was confused. Who knows

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Concertaholic

I’ve watched it so many times I can’t even count but the body language is definitely not malicious, to me he’s trying to push her back onto the red carpet, embarrassed that he inconvenienced her and wanting her to get back on her way.

Mother of Puppies
18 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

some of y'all don't know what it's like to be a woman and it SHOWS

I'm a woman and there are many women on this forum who have had experiences with men touching us...

Things like that also happen to men btw. (Maybe not as often (I don't have any statistics, but they do happen to men too)

I don't see what this has to do with men on here commenting that they think it could've been an accidental touch, because it happened within seconds after he has fallen down hard on the ground.

I'm not defending the dude nor am I fully blaming him, because I don't know what his intentions were. We all don't know and we're just speculating at this point.

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

Maybe he didn't mean to intentionally tap her, but you can tell she was upset. She went from running to help to walking away with a frown. She literally tilts her head down to where he touched her. If you notice her dress accentuates her butt, where it looks like he touched her. It must be unnerving for someone like Gaga whether it was accidental or not. Even the assistant signals the guy to stay back. I'm not saying this is definitely what happened and I could be looking to much into this, I hate when people always assume the worst in others. However, I can't see this situation any other way.

I think she was looking behind her, because there was a woman behind her picking up something from the floor that he lost because of the fall. (You can see it in another video)

I'm wondering... why did he lose his footing though? In one video it looks like he passed Gaga and didn't wanna step on her dress and then fell? Because literally nobody even touched him :oprah:

This case remains a mystery :haroon:

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, Mr Ricky said:

Why are y'all so quick to judge and are able to know she was annoyed by his hand movement.

One second after he did it she looked exactly where he placed his hand and immediately walk away with an aggravated/ sad look that strongly contrasted with the face she made right before he did it.

I don't think it's a reach to think it annoyed her.

4 hours ago, Mr Ricky said:

He didn't know what to do other than just tap her to thanking her for the help. :saladga: The waist was as far as he probably could reach in reaction to say thanks. 

Kind of nasty to think in such way, you guys are better then that. :triggered:

Usually dudes know very well that a friendly tap is always far from the ass, boobs and hips to not create embarrassment.

I hope he wasn't the nasty one there, mainly with a victim of SA.

StrawberryBlond

I love her immediate concern and the way she ran in that long dress. I think his pat near her hip was just an everyday piece of human connection. You'll notice it's very common in the older generation to gently pat on the hand or the side as a form of greeting, goodbye or just mid-conversation in a piece of camaraderie. I find it a bit weird because I'm the kind of person that believes you shouldn't touch anyone for any reason without their permission, but I know not all pieces of unsolicited touching are meant in a bad way. That little moment of her looking at where he touched could have just been her realising that. I also think it looks like she was looking at the floor to see what he maybe tripped up on to be cautious when continuing to walk for her own safety.

misha4ever
On 3/13/2023 at 3:55 PM, Guillaume Hamon said:

One second after he did it she looked exactly where he placed his hand and immediately walk away with an aggravated/ sad look that strongly contrasted with the face she made right before he did it.

I don't think it's a reach to think it annoyed her.

Usually dudes know very well that a friendly tap is always far from the ass, boobs and hips to not create embarrassment.

I hope he wasn't the nasty one there, mainly with a victim of SA.

That was the face she had since the beginning, she was somber and in character and the only moment she was herself was when she broke character to help the man.

As a woman and a SA survivor I really get what a lot of women are saying about this, I get it, I really do, I have been abused by many men with "innocent" touches as well, but in this case this was not that... IMO.

english is not my native language >.<

Guillaume Hamon
9 hours ago, misha4ever said:

That was the face she had since the beginning, she was somber and in character and the only moment she was herself was when she broke character to help the man

I disagree that she looked the same all along. Reserved yes but not that aggravated and disappointed, annoyed imo.

9 hours ago, misha4ever said:

As a woman and a SA survivor I really get what a lot of women are saying about this, I get it, I really do, I have been abused by many men with "innocent" touches as well, but in this case this was not that... IMO.

We agree to disagree I think.

DrewPa

Why do I keep on misreading the title as "Gaga Helps Someone After all"? :toofunny:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Archived