Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Helps Someone After Fall

TheBadRomancer

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy
5 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

trust a man to ruin someone just trying to be ****ing nice by being weird

I know she'll be fine but she really didn't need that at all.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Cowboy
7 minutes ago, Nite said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking seeing this angle :( Such a mix of annoyance and disappointment

Probably immediately regretted running to help him.

AshIey
59 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Did you see how she reacted after he touched her hip? :(

Ew what a freaking creep 😒

Mr Ricky

Why are y'all so quick to judge and are able to know she was annoyed by his hand movement. He didn't know what to do other than just tap her to thanking her for the help. :saladga: The waist was as far as he probably could reach in reaction to say thanks. 

Kind of nasty to think in such way, you guys are better then that. :triggered:

Not everything has to be seen in an inappropriate way, hell, you could tell she was looking behind her to the woman practically on her knees. :deadbanana:

Crossfit

Rahrahbitchson

She really went back after he get up and ask her for ACT II

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Gabi001

I think he might have thought that he is tapping her back and not butt, because of the unusual position of skirt 

I'm not having fun tonight.

Cello
13 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Did you see how she reacted after he touched her hip? :(

Yeah I noticed that. :fatcat:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

ChicaSkas
13 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

trust a man to ruin someone just trying to be ****ing nice by being weird

I was hoping it wasn't true that he copped a feel. It was. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

AshIey
48 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Why are y'all so quick to judge and are able to know she was annoyed by his hand movement. He didn't know what to do other than just tap her to thanking her for the help. :saladga: The waist was as far as he probably could reach in reaction to say thanks. 

Kind of nasty to think in such way, you guys are better then that. :triggered:

Not everything has to be seen in an inappropriate way, hell, you could tell she was looking behind her to the woman practically on her knees. :deadbanana:

No, her arm was literally right there he could’ve patted her arm. And he was taking pictures the whole time so he knew how low cut the dress was and that it wasn’t her waist he was grabbing for. Believe it or not men will do anything to try and cop a feel under the guise of being innocent.

Mr Ricky
29 minutes ago, AshIey said:

No, her arm was literally right there he could’ve patted her arm. And he was taking pictures the whole time so he knew how low cut the dress was and that it wasn’t her waist he was grabbing for. Believe it or not men will do anything to try and cop a feel under the guise of being innocent.

Sorry but, this is an act of being embarrased. I would have also probably touched her hip without knowing, because he probably didn't want to grab the attention and quickly get back to shooting. ANY person who gets caught in embarrasment/fail doesn't know how to react or respond normally. It's really human. :laughga: 

I just find it way too quick to judge the situation. Also, patting her arm? That would have felt like a "don't touch me" :deadbanana:. Anyways, I'm not here to create drama, I just feel like both sides need to take a look and considerations.

Crossfit

Naak Le Vaar

Maybe he didn't mean to intentionally tap her, but you can tell she was upset. She went from running to help to walking away with a frown. She literally tilts her head down to where he touched her. If you notice her dress accentuates her butt, where it looks like he touched her. It must be unnerving for someone like Gaga whether it was accidental or not. Even the assistant signals the guy to stay back. I'm not saying this is definitely what happened and I could be looking to much into this, I hate when people always assume the worst in others. However, I can't see this situation any other way.

Lmao they blocked my signature

Mr Ricky
2 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

Maybe he didn't mean to intentionally tap her, but you can tell she was upset. She went from running to help to walking away with a frown. She literally tilts her head down to where he touched her. If you notice her dress accentuates her butt, where it looks like he touched her. It must be unnerving for someone like Gaga whether it was accidental or not. Even the assistant signals the guy to stay back. I'm not saying this is definitely what happened and I could be looking to much into this, I hate when people always assume the worst in others. However, I can't see this situation any other way.

Or she could look at the woman behind her and confirms she's helping/guiding him to the back already, so she walks onwards. :classy:

Crossfit

Naak Le Vaar
13 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Or she could look at the woman behind her and confirms she's helping/guiding him to the back already, so she walks onwards. :classy:

Yeah... no. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

Archived