Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - Dreaming In Real Life (ASIB soundtrack demo leak)

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Reality said:

Yeah it's clearly not polished, but her vocals sound great and I think the melody and lyrics are fine. It's definitely not as bad as some people are making it out to be.

It sounds to me like this is probably a concept demo based on the vocal slides she's doing. It sounds like she's got an outline of the lyrics, but is trying to find the melody. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badfaith

OMG I LOVE IT! I know not many like ballad gaga or joanne gaga here but I love it, makes her voice shine so much :bradley: ASIB Soundtrack still serving to this day :giveup:

Joshie S

Ally came to visit us ya'll
e417e712bebc6dc595bddcbc34964039b8-15-al

A beautiful love song.
Definitely has potential if she worked on it some more. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

GregJA

I see people mentioning what's happening today!

What else happened besides this? Did I miss ACT II :stalkga:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Emvee

Definitely sounds like a demo. It has an ASIB-like melody with the strained vocals and drawn out lyrics of an ARTPOP ballad. Not surprised it didn’t make it onto the soundtrack. 

badfaith

Can't stop listening to it! Probably my top 1 from the soundtrack to sing followed by ARUTW, LVR, MTME, and IDKWLI :bradley:

ChicaSkas
On 3/12/2023 at 12:09 PM, ELECTROHEART said:

I love days like this :icega:

Puts the day in GagaDaily 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Ziggy

While I found this song a little…abrasive…I do wish that Gaga would stop overthinking her songs. Something like this you can feel how natural it all came. It doesn’t feel ultra tinkered. Like some of chromatica is kinda clunky bc she is trying to hard to be profound and tbh it would be nice just to get something slick and clever like this (maybe not musically but lyrically; just simple).

Its giving Elton John

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived