news

Gaga to perform "Hold My Hand" at the Oscars

TheLocals

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sara57

Minute of silence for all of us European monsters who are staying up all night for Oscars eventually :bye: I was looking forward to sleep peacefully tonight but yeah

DoremonLove

Everyone is reporting it even ggd. It has to be true right:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Maxine Puth
7 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Yeah, why was the thread deleted? Unless Act II is really coming... :gum:

idk, I wish I knew since this is the only place I can talk gaga things 

ModernEcstasy

Stop playing with my heart. Is this for real????

I hoped that Hold my Hand would get a televised performance. It deserved better. :holdmyhand:

Does anybody know what time in UK the Red Carpet(?) will air and when the show begins? I’m desperate to watch!

InsomniaMonster69

Lol wasn't there a post that said how pissed they are that Gaga isn't attending? 

Anyway - I'm not ready to stay up all night:cryga:

Rifek

So how did it happen? 

Did the claims that the Academy members are annoyed change her mind and she was afraid to lose in the future? 

If they didn’t have the time last weeks to rehearse the performance she wanted to do how are they going to prepare it in a few hours? 

It’ is so weird 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

G U C C I

Does anyone else feel like it was always the plan and they were brilliantly trolling the **** out everyone to drum up drama and ultimately ratings?? Like there is no way winthin 48 hours she’s just magically going to be performing and them working it into the telecast. A week or two notice sure and that would still be extremely last minute. This along with the set leaks today is now starting to feel coordinated 

Archived