💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on the set of Joker 2

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello
Just now, Nite said:

Why is this giving me Billie Piper as Rose Tyler in that Boom Town episode of Doctor Who :nooo:

omg yes! :holdmyhand:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

the film updates account already posted the photos too…the hype for this movie a year and a half out is unreal

Mother of Puppies
20 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

Wow she reminds me of Phoebe Buffay here

Lisa Kudrow Dancing GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Isn’t her approach to stay always in character? The way she smiled after the scene was over shows she went out of character. Can someone with more knowledge shed light if that’s consistent with method acting? Did she ditch it this time? 

I know I know it’s just a short video, but let’s clown :flop:

ModernEcstasy

Ugh. Why do we have to wait so long for  FAD :giveup:

Those crazy eyes are trademark Gaga and I love it!

Stephen
Just now, blzr said:

Isn’t her approach to stay always in character? The way she smiled after the scene was over shows she went out of character. Can someone with more knowledge shed light if that’s consistent with method acting? Did she ditch it this time? 

Joaquin didn't method act on the first Joker. Maybe he's sharing tips and helping her to evolve her process. :giveup:  Joaquin is pretentious sometimes but he's smart about his craft just like Gaga. I think they will bond over being pretentious art nerds :vegas::ororomunroe:

Moonlight on Water

she could break me like she broke that glass!!! :flower:

she/her

Reality
6 minutes ago, blzr said:

I noticed that too!

I feel like maybe she's taking a different approach with this time. The first Joker movie was incredibly dark and depressing, and I feel like Gaga understood that having to constantly be in that kind of mental headspace might lead to unhealthy habits. So maybe she's not going all method this time.

🃏🖤👹

EGOT2027
8 minutes ago, blzr said:

lmao you have to take everything she says on a press tour with a grain of salt. that’s a performance in it of itself

• FATCAT changed the title to Gaga on the set of Joker 2
Blackout19

This movie is gonna be huge. 

Btw, Gaga looks really hot in this movie so far

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Butters Stotch

Yaaaas, I wanted her to be scary, and here she looks scary af :vegas:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived