event

Oscars 2023

Rahrahbitchson

Featured Posts

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RodeckDanny

OMG mixed feelings! But in 90% of the song her vocals slayed!! A lot of melodic modifications but great quality in most of the highest notes. She went for something very raw and different- Gaga always manages to do what you don't expect her to do and I always thank that tbh! 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Bonkers

Bonkers is deceased :cryga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Rat Boy

You guys are so dramatic. 😭

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Rahrahbitchson

She was giving Jo Calderone transition process 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Pennywise

Get ready to fight for your lives girlies because I-

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

DavidLuis198

Before the theories begin, read the Wallpaper interview (the one about the Dom Perignon collab)

Spoiler

‘There is a presentational quality and a pressure that we all feel now. Today, I was working all day, and I thought, “Oh, my! Should I get dressed up and put on a dress, or fix my hair before I see everyone?” And then I said, “No, no, I'm an artist, this is how I dress when I work.” [She is wearing a blazer, black jeans, a T-shirt and hair pulled back with menial make-up.] And I felt confident in coming in here today and just being myself with you. This is me offering my cultural self to you. This is how I look when I'm with my friends who are musicians. This is how I look when I'm with filmmakers. This is how I look when I'm with actors, singers.

https://www.wallpaper.com/entertaining/lady-gaga-interview-dom-perignon-vintage-2013-collaboration

I don't know how to write in english

weed

the way she actually did it!!! "you can take off the makeup and crazy outfits and just have her sing and she'll bring the house down" literally makeup free. It was very beautiful and intimate 

Charmz

It was so perfect. Standing ovation queen 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Archived