I'm sure many people on GGD could say the same thing :huntyga:

It's doubtful :billie:

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315

We got a Hold my Hand Oscar performance and that’s the end :franminervini:

andy232000

Thank god the vocals were great. But that arrangement was absolutely not it. This could have been a grandiose epic performance but the stripped down approach pulled it back so much

Cavadour

She probably negociated for a stripped off performance. Against the tide once again. I love that spirit.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Charmz

Her dressed down look was so refreshing and iconic. You can tell she sang her ass off. 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

lilboyblue

It felt like a different show, but her commitment to the number was great. It's such a difficult chorus to sing but glad she hit the notes that mattered. Ended with a whimper though.

LaLuna

Not her best vocals but still a great performance. I kinda stan how she had the balls to perform in jeans and a t-shirt at the Oscars :billie:

Maxine Puth

Honestly she looked and sounded great! The arrangement was kinda weird though. 

The only reason I think why she would have accepted at the last minute to perform is if her management team had heard rumors about her wining the oscar and it would look bad if she were to win and not perform while the others would

LaLa

She said ‘alright I’ll come but I’m just gonna sing’, and then she sang with her whole soul :diane:

KillerMonster

I am shook! Very risky to perform in jeans and a tshirt at the Oscars, and she killed it. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Cavadour

The Oscars probably insited for her presence. So I read this way of really underplaying it. And obviously there was not much rehearsal. She warned. She had no time. I wish she came in her worn coat and hat from the movie set...

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Juanjo

This b*tch will never stop surprising us, will she?! Not sure if this was a “Ya’ll wanted me here, fine, here I am, f**kers!” or what, but damn, way to keep us on our toes! Also, has she ever performed without an ounce of makeup?! I am shoooook! She still ate, as per usual, though. :applause:

weed

seems like All Quiet is gonna win best picture, it's sweeping

Archived