Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bloody Mary Day 3/28

LordByron28

Featured Posts

LordByron28

As we all know Bloody Mary has been slowly and steadily climbing up the charts. It is currently in the top 20 most played Radio songs in the US. Gaga and her team have barely put forth any promo in comparison to most singles. However, it has become a hit and reached #46 on the BB Hot 100. As we all know Gaga was given a lot of grief over Born This Way by haters. They especially mocked her for calling it the album of the decade. Now over 10 years after release Bloody Mary is rising up the charts. Born This Way, the album, has such an important message and statement about equality, self expression, LGBT rights, women’s rights, bullying, immigration reform, religion and artistry in general. 

3/28 is Gaga’s Birthday, I was thinking we LM should organize a Bloody Mary Day. One where we buy the song, request it on our local pop/hac/ac stations and stream it. Curious about others thoughts and to pass the message along to everyone else. A big push like that on her birthday could push the song a bit higher up the charts and get further exposure. 

interesting...born this way is really a timeless album, i am sure that a lot of other songs from btw will go viral some day like judas and bloody mary

Agree

Also, I hope Bloody Mary will be like the Halloween anthem every year just like All I Want for Christmas is You being Xmas anthem.

I'm newbie here wkwkwk

berlinforme
3 hours ago, LeJoca said:

interesting...born this way is really a timeless album, i am sure that a lot of other songs from btw will go viral some day like judas and bloody mary

That's what I like so much about Born This Way. It had a rather weird and not necessarily hip sound when it came out which is why it aged just like fine imo. Sounds just as fresh today as it did 12 (omg) years ago. 

ThisGuyTony

Radio will save the song. It doesn’t help we had a racist dump a 36 track album and pushed it down the charts :rip: 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived