life

Joker 2 wraps filming in LA in 5 days

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PawsUpJago

I'm so hoping the release date gets pushed forward somehow, October 2024 feels a lifetime away... 😖

Really hope we still get any chance to see a glimpse of Gaga, but am imagining maybe most of Harley's scenes take place inside or on sound stages 😔

Bradley
2 hours ago, nkta said:

The filming is done in a month or so, yet we won’t get the finished film until October of 2024?!!! 🥲 
They way overestimate little monsters’ patience :patrizia:

The rationale is probably that editing and postproduction would take months this year alone, so there wouldn't be enough time to get it out for next year's Oscars.

Releasing it in March-May might be too far away from 2025's Oscars, so they settled for October 2024 during award season.

TheBadRomancer
12 hours ago, Helxig said:

She bumped into Gaga on break, and as Gaga is a method actor she stayed in character and passionately kissed her on the mouth and then put out a cigarette on her arm 

ugh I would pay for her to do that to me

Night Vision
On 3/12/2023 at 3:14 PM, PawsUpJago said:

I'm so hoping the release date gets pushed forward somehow, October 2024 feels a lifetime away... 😖

Really hope we still get any chance to see a glimpse of Gaga, but am imagining maybe most of Harley's scenes take place inside or on sound stages 😔

Filming wraps in April, and it's likely that the movie will premiere at Venice like the first movie did, and that will be in August 2024. So that's a year and three months of post-production, pretty standard for a movie like this and roughly the same as ASIB's post-production.

And we've already seen a first glimpse of Harley :firega:

ModernEcstasy

So would this mean that the musical numbers/ songs have already been performed and recorded? 
That’s the most exciting thing about this movie for me! :excited2:

Emvee
On 3/12/2023 at 1:02 AM, ELECTROHEART said:

Dom Perignon and Haus Labs campaign until movie release, maybe a new collab with a new brand :vegas:

Then a new Jazz album. Please god let this be the case :icant:

ProfessionalClown
18 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

So would this mean that the musical numbers/ songs have already been performed and recorded? 
That’s the most exciting thing about this movie for me! :excited2:

Prob what they were doing in LA ngl for sound stages n all that 

CaliforniaDreamin
42 minutes ago, Night Vision said:

Filming wraps in April, and it's likely that the movie will premiere at Venice like the first movie did, and that will be in August 2024. So that's a year and three months of post-production, pretty standard for a movie like this and roughly the same as ASIB's post-production.

And we've already seen a first glimpse of Harley :firega:

Is there anymore? 

pink sushi

Why is this movie not coming out til NEXT OCTOBER if it finishes filming in a few days?!? :wtf: Post production shouldn’t take more than a YEAR right??? :wtf: 

Reality
2 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

Why is this movie not coming out til NEXT OCTOBER if it finishes filming in a few days?!? :wtf: Post production shouldn’t take more than a YEAR right??? :wtf: 

It finishes filming in LA, but they still have to film the movie in New Jersey and other places. It’s probably not coming out until next year because they want to push it for awards season. Traditionally awards movie premiere in the Fall and considering they’re still filming now, they’re not going to have the movie done by this Fall, so they just decided to release it next year.

🖤👹

Ladle Ghoulash
4 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

Post production for major motion pictures usually takes a solid year 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
38 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Post production for major motion pictures usually takes a solid year 

This. Also - ASIB and HOG had pacing issues… HOG having the most. i think it will payoff to have more time 

artdoll
On 3/12/2023 at 4:46 AM, monketsharona said:

I'm actually very curious to know what's up after Joker is filmed.

She' has always somethings up in her sleeves. And we're totally in the dark about her next projects now :cryga: 

reworking & remastering songs for ARTPOP ACT II?

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Archived