Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Joker 2 wraps filming in LA in 5 days

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

We know they are heading on East Coast for outdoor shots from March 24th to April 1st.

I guess there's 3 more weeks of filming before it's totally done. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
5 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

Lmao why did she use sad emojis tho? Is it that bad ? :ladyhaha:

She bumped into Gaga on break, and as Gaga is a method actor she stayed in character and passionately kissed her on the mouth and then put out a cigarette on her arm 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

monketsharona

I'm actually very curious to know what's up after Joker is filmed.

She' has always somethings up in her sleeves. And we're totally in the dark about her next projects now :cryga: 

ELECTROHEART
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

She' has always somethings up in her sleeves. And we're totally in the dark about her next projects now :cryga: 

Dom Perignon and Haus Labs campaign until movie release, maybe a new collab with a new brand :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Bradley

Five days left of LA shoot, I think it only means they're ending the LA part of filming, not the entire movie shoot.

Edit: Okay, that's actually what your title says as well, as in "ends (filming in LA)" not "ends filming, in LA".

skedaddleBItCh

Yasssss now release TCB film (Harley) Queen 👑

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

monketsharona

4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Five days left of LA shoot, I think it only means they're ending the LA part of filming, not the entire movie shoot.

Yeah that's what I said, there's confirmed filmings in NYC and New Jersey planned for late March (mainly for outdoor locations filmings). That said it's the very last weeks of filming 100% sure. The movie is already in it's third month of production (the first one lasted 2.5 months). My guess is it will be a wrap first week of April at the latest. 

Aussie
24 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

At least we know her Joker role is dark with horror vibes. That’s very promising if she is inspired by it for her next album :v:

Moonlight on Water
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

She bumped into Gaga on break, and as Gaga is a method actor she stayed in character and passionately kissed her on the mouth and then put out a cigarette on her arm 

boy i hope i bump into gaga on her break.

she/her

The filming is done in a month or so, yet we won’t get the finished film until October of 2024?!!! 🥲 
They way overestimate little monsters’ patience :patrizia:

Archived