Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Miley Cyrus' ESV to debut at #3 in the US

Teletubby

Featured Posts

SPARTACUS
5 hours ago, Meat said:

Just to add to this: Chromatica did 240k without any bundles. And Joanne did 201k without any bundles.

Interesting. :popcorn:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

“in the US”

you said it just too well.

the typical narcissist, self-centered perspective is on such a high here that it would be criminal for me to take that from ya. keep lovin’ that bubble, hon. yasss.

you’re just gonna have to accept nobody else on the rest of the world knows who tf that being be.

and after googling it I honestly feel even better about myself that I didn’t know. but that’s just me.

good for the us I guess, go Morgan. YEEEEHAW

Girlie we're in a US charts thread. 

A Real Panda

This is a success for her, its 3x / 4x than the opening week for her previous album.

Chromatography
39 minutes ago, A Real Panda said:

This is a success for her, its 3x / 4x than the opening week for her previous album.

it was 60k and apparently it was because black friday pushed her physical sales back

Teletubby

Update
157k (150k pure sales) TWICE - READY TO BE
112k (50k pure sales) Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

FrankMonster

I'm really happy for Miley. Yeah, Flowers is going to be the carry for the album stats wise and that's fine. Doesn't take away from her or from the body of work. 

Watched the Disney sessions and the whole era has a interesting concept, the vocals are there as per usual, has given visuals and there are tracks other than Flowers that shine. Jaded in my fave, river is great and have seen people have really liked the ballads (Islands love it). 

Also her stats are great! Today she is 2nd with most listeners on spotify (!!!), even if she doesn't get as much streams as others, it shows her global impact. 

MessyTop
41 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Update
157k (150k pure sales) TWICE - READY TO BE
112k (50k pure sales) Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation

How in the world did she sell that little? flowers is a MEGA hit. 
I personally didn’t get the vinyl because I was very underwhelmed with the album. 
but where are her fans? 

heygurlhi

album is mediocre at best, flowers and rose colored lenses were the only 2 decent songs

Ignore me i drink

Mocchi
On 3/11/2023 at 9:51 PM, Agunimon said:

None of them deserve to be in top 3 imo.

Can we ban tasteless users? Miley's album is one of the best in the recent years :fthis:

River

@Teletubby I always come to your posts, see your pfpf and then I'm like "I didn't post that":air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

but where are her fans? flowers is a MEGA hit. 

she is doing better than before.
• Plastic Hearts — 60k → 20k pure sales (there was a delay due to Black Friday on release week; but even if we  add 2nd week pure sales: 7k and 3rd week: 5k it's 32k)
• She Is Coming — 36k → 12k pure sales
• Younger Now — 45k → 33k pure sales

Flowers is a TikTok hit like Sam Smith's Unholy. it also reached #1 on The Hot 100 and then Sam's album sold only 14k(vinyl, CDs, cassettes, digital albums) in the first week.
GP is only interested in the viral song, never the artist's discography. they don't care about artist next release.

Spoiler

here are some examples
• Gayle's ABCDEFU was getting more than 5M daily streams → next release 130k streams on its first day
• Raye's viral tiktok song - Escapism 3.78M on release day → 2nd single 490k streams on release day
• Unholy with Kim Petras was at 6.7M streams when Kim dropped her single and it received 361k streams on its first day

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

HDD’s final projection:
151k (144k pure sales) TWICE - READY TO BE
118k (55k pure sales) Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation

Archived