Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Miley Cyrus' ESV to debut at #3 in the US

Teletubby

Featured Posts

MessyTop

I don’t think is a good album. After hearing it I decided not to get the vinyl. Meh 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndiGaga
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

I don’t think is a good album. After hearing it I decided not to get the vinyl. Meh 

This

The album lacks catching tunes

Stream Mother by Meghan Trainor instead, thats a catchy song

LaLuna

I have no idea who Morgan Wallen and TWICE are. I'm so out of the loop when it comes to today's music, my ass in stuck in the 80s/90s/early 2000s :laughga:

Agunimon
3 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I like the album but I realized that I don’t like it enough to watch reactions of people listening to it for the first time, which I normally really enjoy. I tried to watch a couple and then I realized I don’t care how they feel about it. Usually that’s a sign that I’ll move away from It quickly. 

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I like the album but I realized that I don’t like it enough to watch reactions of people listening to it for the first time, which I normally really enjoy. I tried to watch a couple and then I realized I don’t care how they feel about it. Usually that’s a sign that I’ll move away from It quickly. 

Yeah, I like her, but the album is just not interesting to my ears. She needs better producers. The talent is there, the execution is not. 

Battle 4 Ur Life
1 hour ago, LaLuna said:

I have no idea who Morgan Wallen and TWICE are. I'm so out of the loop when it comes to today's music, my ass in stuck in the 80s/90s/early 2000s :laughga:

you’re lucky, you’re not missing s*.

I think Twice is K-Pop. Morgan Wallen is a name I first heard upon visiting this thread because of the girl in 3rd place. I have a feeling none of the top 2 will outlast her. I would say it’s not actually a feeling, I am absolutely sure lmao.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

GovernmentHookah
2 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Omg me too! I’m mentally still in the 90s 😂

1 hour ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

you’re lucky, you’re not missing s*.

I think Twice is K-Pop. Morgan Wallen is a name I first heard upon visiting this thread because of the girl in 3rd place. I have a feeling none of the top 2 will outlast her. I would say it’s not actually a feeling, I am absolutely sure lmao.

lol Morgan Wallen’s album will literally be the biggest album of the year in the US…

Meat
8 hours ago, Spartacus said:

How much did Chromatica do week 1 (during the height of a pandemic and with a lead single that peaked at #5)?

8 hours ago, Teletubby said:

274k but it was before Billboard banned merch/ticket bundles

Just to add to this: Chromatica did 240k without any bundles. And Joanne did 201k without any bundles.

NATAH
33 minutes ago, nkta said:

lol Morgan Wallen’s album will literally be the biggest album of the year in the US…

okay? doesn't mean he will outlast THE miley cyrus

mother, what must i do?

gabeoz

I dont necessarily agree with ya'll :bradley: I love this album so much. Flowers, Jaded, Thousand Miles, Handstand, River, Violet Chemistry, Muddy Feet AND Wildcard are all absolute bops. Hope nothing but the best for Miley. She deserves every bit of success for Flowers and this album

Battle 4 Ur Life
58 minutes ago, nkta said:

“in the US”

you said it just too well.

the typical narcissist, self-centered perspective is on such a high here that it would be criminal for me to take that from ya. keep lovin’ that bubble, hon. yasss.

you’re just gonna have to accept nobody else on the rest of the world knows who tf that being be.

and after googling it I honestly feel even better about myself that I didn’t know. but that’s just me.

good for the us I guess, go Morgan. YEEEEHAW

Battle 4 Ur Life
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

okay? doesn't mean he will outlast THE miley cyrus

Miley Cyrus will always be famous. Morgan Thee Wallace what’s his name I don’t care could sell a freaking ton of albums to a truckload of people and still would NEVER, EVER, DREAM of achieving the influential and star status of Miley Cyrus.

Global and Local are VERY different words. they’re pretty much opposites and every bit of info they carry is applied. we all know who’s which.

Archived