music news

HDD: Miley Cyrus' ESV to debut at #3 in the US

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterofFame

I'm giving it a listen right now and so far it's really good. Might just be Miley's best album to date. 

Edonis

Crazy because I thought the lead single would carry the album to number 1. But if it connects with audiences, it could still reach the top spot in the coming weeks. The opening numbers aren't bad for a 2023 album though, there’s just a lot of competition I guess. 

HookerOnAChurch

Good numbers for Miley, but it's understandable why some people's expectations were higher considering 'Flowers' record breaking run.

Chromatography

damn, i was hoping this would be her big moment. what happened?

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

damn, i was hoping this would be her big moment. what happened?

Her sales are good. it's 2 times more than her last album 'Plastic Hearts' - 60k-. People probably thought she would sell a lot more because Flowers is so big but Flowers is mostly carried by TikTok and these fake rumors made up by her fans. TikTok hit doesn't help to sell album - Sam Smith's Unholy was getting over 8M(2.5M in the US) daily streams but their album sold only 39k(14k pure sales) in the US.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

isn't this just a prediction? the album only just came out

this is HDD projection, the first numbers are already out so they can predict how many these albums can sell

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Archived