news

Lady Gaga Will Not Perform at the Oscars

Reality

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset

Now Naatu Naatu or Everything song should win. If its not gaga's it cant be riri's:vegas:

The abyss stares back

DoremonLove

Its big loss i really wanted hold my hand performed at oscars:messga: but anyways hope she will atleast bless us with her presence and attend atleast plss gaga:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Mocchi
2 hours ago, soularpower said:

Not surprised and don’t really care if it wins or not but the HMH hate is so crazy bc it’s literally one of her most beautiful ballads imo, I genuinely don’t think it gets enough recognition tbh

That people simply don't like the song, I wouldn't understand any hate feelings towards the song. 

I don't think it needs any recognition cause I am one of those :haroon:

Xardas

Well. I think not appearing at all after she wasn't nominated for HoG would be a nice revenge move. The ratings would drop and the Academy would remember for the future 

IG: @bartoszprazuch

River

Tbh i find very disrespectful that they scheduled the ceremony during her filming, they could postpones it for her, I’m disappointed.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Levine

"Y'all didn't nominate me last year? And I won't come this year to give you ratings" ihihihi love her

No but jokes aside, it's good. She can't be at the oscar ALL YEARS and we know for sure she'll be there for Joker so skipping a year or two it's good.

Imagine skipping 2023 and 2024 and then in 2025 appearing with a BANG performance of Joker soundtrack and winning both best actress and best song. Now check THAT

It's disappointing but understandable. Preparing and rehearsing a performance would be a big ask when she's in the middle of filming. Looks like she's just going to turn up but without any work to do, so I hope she can relax and have a good time. She'll still get to be one of the faces on screen when they say 'And the Oscar goes to ..'  And she might win. I know she's not expected to win, but sometimes Ocars go where they're not expected to go.

TimotheeChalamet
3 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

Can they at least show the TCB footage then :crossed:

It doesn't exist

Admin
40 minutes ago, Levine said:

"Y'all didn't nominate me last year? And I won't come this year to give you ratings" ihihihi love her

No but jokes aside, it's good. She can't be at the oscar ALL YEARS and we know for sure she'll be there for Joker so skipping a year or two it's good.

Imagine skipping 2023 and 2024 and then in 2025 appearing with a BANG performance of Joker soundtrack and winning both best actress and best song. Now check THAT

She’s probably still going. She hasn't missed any show so far, in fact, she even went in 2014 when she had no movies or even TV shows.

Archived