Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, monstrosity said:

Wait you were invited? :traumatica:

Lol nah just being silly

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIM820

The Oscar’s is never really about performing because you think you’ll win. It’s sorta kissing up to the Academy and helping to bring in ratings. That being said, I hope the movie ends up great and worth it!

HookerOnAChurch

Not a surprise really. You know, she's too much into character to build up a performance that belongs to another project. At this point, don't kill me, I would be ok with a special message from the Joker Set. She's belonging there right now with her mind and heart. You all know how she works when it's about acting. 

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga Will Not Perform at the Oscars
RAMROD

Tweet mentioned she didn't attend cos she's filming Joker 2

This thread: OBVIOUSLY COS SHE DIDN'T WIN, WHY WOULD SHE BOTHER?

:teenidle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

Now the question is.. will she attended

She's in LA atm and the Oscars are on Sunday night, so technically it's possible. Being nominated is a huge honor so I'm pretty positive she'll stop by, if only to show the Academy she cares.

Space Cowboy
10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

She's in LA atm and the Oscars are on Sunday night, so technically it's possible. Being nominated is a huge honor so I'm pretty positive she'll stop by, if only to show the Academy she cares.

You said it, I hope so too.

Bloody hooker

Em7JbIWVoAA3WHj?format=jpg&name=small

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

TEANUS

I hope they mention that she’s “filming the sequel to Todd Phillip’s Academy Award winning ‘Joker’” and she has a little video played about HMH in which she sports a look inspired by her/ Todd’s take on Harley Quinn :vegas:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Tyler1992

It makes sense if she’s in the middle of filming. I always assumed that there would be stipulations that scheduling could work around the Oscars (since she’s been a shoo-in for a nomination since last year), but it would be hard to rehearse for Oscars and Joker at the same time. 

I would rather her not perform, than to perform when she’s in a different headspace. 

it’s okay to have Bloodpop to be on screen during the announcement, and maybe accept the award.

{my delusional ass is going to be watching the whole show waiting for her to perform.}

Chromatography
4 hours ago, monstrosity said:

Im sure this is a strategic decision for 2025, so I’m fine with it 

what do you mean

Gagaplayer315

So now Hold my hand really feels like the most unnecessary thing ever :billie:

tylerjs

Not surprised and don’t really care if it wins or not but the HMH hate is so crazy bc it’s literally one of her most beautiful ballads imo, I genuinely don’t think it gets enough recognition tbh

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Archived