💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

New poster for The Little Mermaid + Trailer Release date

Borislshere

Featured Posts

• Borislshere changed the title to New poster for The Little Mermaid + Trailer Release date
chromaticainmyhead

i love how iconographic it is

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

JazzGa

The real story of The Little Mermaid is a very tragic and lonely tale. I wonder if the "live action" version will be more sad and wistful rather than goofy and full of singin' crabs like the animated version. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

elijahfan

Seems almost weird this is finally getting released. I feel like I've been hearing about it being developed for so long... I remember being excited about Sofia Coppola being attached to the project, and still wish she'd done it. But I might give this one a try since I was very much into the original movie when I was a kid, but I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking and risky.

Rahrahbitchson

I dont wanna see no one complaining about the actress...yall are gonna SIT and WATCH 

20230308-115224.jpg

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

COOOK

Finally. It was supposed to come out in the Super Bowl and it leaked shortly after. I'm sure it's still out there in very LQ... If it's the same then I'm very excited, you'll see the scene where Ursula takes Ariel's voice and they also recreated this moment:

b4b132a7b66c2f079f72aa7bafbc0ee1.gif

Whigney Houstan
39 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Seems almost weird this is finally getting released. I feel like I've been hearing about it being developed for so long... I remember being excited about Sofia Coppola being attached to the project, and still wish she'd done it. But I might give this one a try since I was very much into the original movie when I was a kid, but I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking and risky.

She was going to do that for Universal, not Disney.  Still would've loved to have seen it.

Blackout19
50 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

The real story of The Little Mermaid is a very tragic and lonely tale. I wonder if the "live action" version will be more sad and wistful rather than goofy and full of singin' crabs like the animated version. 

Hmm, that would be nice. To see the real story of Little Mermaid in a movie. 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

elijahfan
8 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Hmm, that would be nice. To see the real story of Little Mermaid in a movie. 

Sofia Coppola wanted to do just that, but she wanted to use very little CGI and her vision was too expensive, so Universal shelved it. Disney could've provided the appropriate budget, but we all know that's not the story they want to tell.

Archived