Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avatar The Way Of Water Digital Will Comes With 3 Hours Of Extra Scenes

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Just digital for now. (iTunes, Amazon, etc) No news for streaming yet, looks like Disney wanna sell this first before making it availa in D+

With a total of 6 hours viewing, it surely be enough story for the fans. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CoolTrainerTerry

Just to clarify, that's three hours of extra bonus material like behind the scenes and such, not three more hours of the movie itself. 

If this was the Monster Ball Tour HBO, I would not mind watching the 3 hours on repeat

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I'm glad it's mostly behind the scenes content cause if James Cameron made a 6-hour cut I'd be worried about his mental health

COOOK

When can we watch it on Disney+ ? The first one was cute and I'm not that enthused about this one

bionic

It could just be visual, no plot, scenery shots and I'd stan it. 

buy bionic

TortureMeOnReplay
8 minutes ago, COOOK said:

When can we watch it on Disney+ ? The first one was cute and I'm not that enthused about this one

I'm excited to see it, but no way was I making it in a theater seat. I've realized my absolute limit is 2 1/2 hours and ideally 1 hr 45 min. 

COOOK
1 minute ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I'm excited to see it, but no way was I making it in a theater seat. I've realized my absolute limit is 2 1/2 hours and ideally 1 hr 45 min. 

Very that. The longest I've been on a theatre was for House of Gucci and due to my love for Gaga it didn't feel that long. The things we do for our girl :stupidoreo:

GovernmentHookah
49 minutes ago, Red said:

I'm glad it's mostly behind the scenes content cause if James Cameron made a 6-hour cut I'd be worried about his mental health

Not gonna lie, I’d be excited if he ever released a 6 hour cut of Titanic. Apparently he shot over 48 hours of that movie.

5 hours ago, GovernmentHookah said:

Not gonna lie, I’d be excited if he ever released a 6 hour cut of Titanic. Apparently he shot over 48 hours of that movie.

Beech I would watch a 25 season series of Titanic

GovernmentHookah
5 hours ago, Red said:

Beech I would watch a 25 season series of Titanic

Same! I’ve seen so many times that I lost count in ‘98 :ladyhaha:

Anderson123

Oh ok. I thought this was a 6 hour version of Avatar 2 when there's already like 3 more movies in the works, worried a bit there.

Good for the fans because I know that if this were for something like Scream, X Men or Toy Story I'd be watching all of the extra footage.

Archived