Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga launching the Born Brave Us in Tacoma, Washington

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheProfessor

I saw her, she smiled at me, my best friend hugged her. She made a really short speech and then smashed a champagne bottle on the born brave bus after making a toast.

ah ur so lucky i cant even, **** i wanna meet her too :cry:

pie-kun

My local news station is doing a story on the born brave bus after this commercial break, will be interesting to see what they have to say about it.

thetranmonster

When they say Haus members, who specifically- is it like Freddy, Tara, and them? Or is it all her dancers too? Cuz I really wanna meet them! (and take photos with them ;) )

And it's SO great that she's doing this I'm so excited for this to come to LA! I run the anti-bullying club at my school so this would be such a huge opportunity to spread the word

Born A Monster

TheProfessor

My local news station is doing a story on the born brave bus after this commercial break, will be interesting to see what they have to say about it.

Getting dat impact allready i see :legend:

pie-kun

HAH, my news station said an anti-gay group paid for an airplane to fly overhead with the banner "NOT Born This Way". I see she has the haters seething. :pressed:

heavyMetalGAGA

This is so awesome! It looks like a great opportunity. She looks so amazing too! I like this fashion better than the crazy Kermit the Frogs. It's more classy & appealing :wub:

The atmosphere widely looks like a lovely funfair where fans could really enjoy for their amusement and convenience. I'm loving it with those photos.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived