💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Neve Campbell loves Scream VI

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Dadru
33 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Honestly, while I was watching it last night I think the biggest gag would have been if Sidney turned out to be the killer. What an amazing marketing that would have been! It was all over the news that she wasn’t gonna be part of the movie and for her to shockingly show up in the end and reveal her identity would have been a dream.

it was still a good movie. We’re witnessing scream defeating the horrorsequel curse 

Nah people would have meltdowns, Sidney is so beloved. I honestly did think she'd have a small cameo at the end or the post credits scene to link to Scream 7 but oh well. They better pay her right next time because I can see that being the final final Scream. Especially if they're going with the Stu being alive vs Sidney theory. That would be so epic. Just imagine Scream 7 opening with Sidney being attacked, THE GAG. And then the squad helping Sidney defeat Stu/Ghostface for good. Because let's be real, I can't see any other Ghostface with a relevant motive showing up other than Stu. Now that Kirby is alive, I can see Stu being alive as well.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
12 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Yeahhhh but a shitload for scream is not like a marvel shitload. It’s super expensive to film in New York if your whole film is going to be set there. If a slightly different location is what I have to accept for the budget to be allocated elsewhere and ensure the movie is more successful to warrant more, I’ll take it lmao at least it wasn’t LA. If I have to see one more movie set in LA I’m gonna walk out lol it’s such a bland place to show in a movie

Yes I guess that's the best they could do under the circumstances. Props to the filmmakers for delivering.

LaFama

I'll write this here since it's the most recent Scream related thread. 

I just wachted it and and this movie is wild! I was excited but also, lowkey worried since they made it so fast after 5, but they totally delivered! It really felt fresh within the Scream universe. 

I think Sidney's absence was a good thing, like honestly, how much they can push it with her, they already did the lost half brother and finding out her dead boyfriend was cheating 20 years later. If she had a role in this I can see it being something even smaller that her role in 5. But ngl, I hope she comes back for a killer final round in part 7. 

The subway scene shown in the trailers had the whole room at the edge of our seats. Everyone in my theatre was  cheering during the final act and claping at the end of the movie lmao, when we got out there was some kids dressed as Ghostface in line for the next  function, it was such a fun experience lol.

And obviously, it was amazing seeing Kirby back after all these years of claiming she survived 😭

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Ziggy
11 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Yes I guess that's the best they could do under the circumstances. Props to the filmmakers for delivering.

And props to Neve for being able to differentiate the limitations of the people working on the film from the money studio guys! It’s nice to hear they kept her in the loop and that she wanted to be. Honestly, the cleanest money negotiation to run awry I’ve ever heard lmao

Ziggy
On 3/10/2023 at 5:54 AM, tomsches said:

Honestly, while I was watching it last night I think the biggest gag would have been if Sidney turned out to be the killer. What an amazing marketing that would have been! It was all over the news that she wasn’t gonna be part of the movie and for her to shockingly show up in the end and reveal her identity would have been a dream.

it was still a good movie. We’re witnessing scream defeating the horrorsequel curse 

Nah I’m glad they haven’t done any of that, “they went crazy under the pressure!” Stuff. It’s too obvious for Scream. For a franchise built on being clever and one step ahead of its audience, that’s just a little too obvious which is why I was happy it also wasn’t a certain someone in this movie. Plus, I think it’s important for there to be some grounding and stability (the damaged innocence of our heroes) in a franchise that is otherwise anything but.

elijahfan
24 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Nah I’m glad they haven’t done any of that, “they went crazy under the pressure!” Stuff. It’s too obvious for Scream. For a franchise built on being clever and one step ahead of its audience, that’s just a little too obvious which is why I was happy it also wasn’t a certain someone in this movie. Plus, I think it’s important for there to be some grounding and stability (the damaged innocence of our heroes) in a franchise that is otherwise anything but.

Yes, at this point it was important to focus on this new group of characters. Just reusing the original cast and surrounding them with expendable new characters was starting to get old. Still, I do wonder what would've been Sidney's story in this film.

Ziggy
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Yes, at this point it was important to focus on this new group of characters. Just reusing the original cast and surrounding them with expendable new characters was starting to get old. Still, I do wonder what would've been Sidney's story in this film.

Yeah tbh idk how she would have fit in. Like the story was definitely NOT missing her presence by any means especially considering the motivations of ghostface. Maybe a more minor sitch like gale since they said that was the original usage but eh I think it would have been superfluous. Gale’s character lends herself better to consciously putting herself in the action than Sidney’s does and having both would feel a little redundant especially since we know Gale is in national news in the city already anyway. The story was neater this way.

Archived