💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Neve Campbell loves Scream VI

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Apparently there's a post credits scene. I've been away from social media because I want to avoid spoilers but quickly read about this for those who are going.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RochestrMonstr

So strange that she wasn’t able to get what she deserved. She’s the face of Scream just as much as the mask!

I remember being a little kid on Halloween one year and watching Scream for the first time! I was so scared I had to turn it off and put on Poltergeist! (I could handle that one. Probably because nobody dies)

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Apparently there's a post credits scene. I've been away from social media because I want to avoid spoilers but quickly read about this for those who are going.

Spoiler

It’s nothing crazy. It’s just mindy saying “not every movie has a post credits scene”

This is what it is if you wanna see. It’s not a big spoiler for anything, it’s just a funny little moment. 

hieronymus
3 hours ago, RochestrMonstr said:

I was so scared I had to turn it off and put on Poltergeist! (I could handle that one. Probably because nobody dies)

this is amazing omg

elijahfan
12 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Wait already??? I knew it was greenlit but holy 

Now I hope producers won't try to do it cheap like they did with this one. Scream VI is extraordinary, but it's a shame they missed out on Neve for a money issue. And also, the fact this was entirely shot in Montréal while the whole concept of it is setting the plot in New York is a bit of a letdown (FYI, it's much cheaper for American productions to shoot in Canada). The series is making a shitload of money at the moment, so it's time for budgets to reflect that.

elijahfan
12 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:
  Hide contents

It’s nothing crazy. It’s just mindy saying “not every movie has a post credits scene”

This is what it is if you wanna see. It’s not a big spoiler for anything, it’s just a funny little moment. 

Yes, it added to the meta element of the story, which is quite fitting for the series. I thought it was a pleasant final note to a movie filled with creative and clever ideas. It's a movie for people who love movies, definitely.

Dadru

I was gonna see it this week originally but my friend couldn't go anymore and she wants to go next week BUT I can't wait any longer and I might see it tomorrow alone already and still go next week with her, am I a bad friend for keeping that a secret? :triggered:

Anderson123

Damn as a fan it’s very satisfying to see your favorite franchise in the right hands. What a blast. This is the best one since the original. 

Anderson123
On 3/8/2023 at 1:15 PM, Dadru said:

I was gonna see it this week originally but my friend couldn't go anymore and she wants to go next week BUT I can't wait any longer and I might see it tomorrow alone already and still go next week with her, am I a bad friend for keeping that a secret? :triggered:

Lol we had a pre show yesterday here and my best friend couldn’t go so we went today BUT if he told me he wouldn’t be able to see it til next week I’d have told him I’m going anyway, he’d understand. I think you should go alone if you’re a massive fan. Can’t stay away from spoilers that long. 

Dadru
7 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Lol we had a pre show yesterday here and my best friend couldn’t go so we went today BUT if he told me he wouldn’t be able to see it til next week I’d have told him I’m going anyway, he’d understand. I think you should go alone if you’re a massive fan. Can’t stay away from spoilers that long. 

Update: I went alone lol, and didn't tell her :huntyga: so I'll have to act when I see it with her:vegas: but oh damn the movie was so good! Can't wait to see it (again :trollga:) next week!

Ziggy
On 3/7/2023 at 3:08 PM, MaybeKermit said:

There’s 7 movies ?

are they worth to watch and are they “scary” scary or more thriller?

It’s more campy (before the word was overused) thriller, self aware but also takes itself seriously. I’d say it definitely has scary scary in it and is like a traditional slasher not like today’s movies trying to do like prestige “thrillers” lmao all in all, though, it’s a movie that is consciously aware of how it sits in the larger cultural conversation without being a bore about it. It uses that to have some scary fun.

Ziggy
On 3/8/2023 at 11:37 AM, elijahfan said:

Now I hope producers won't try to do it cheap like they did with this one. Scream VI is extraordinary, but it's a shame they missed out on Neve for a money issue. And also, the fact this was entirely shot in Montréal while the whole concept of it is setting the plot in New York is a bit of a letdown (FYI, it's much cheaper for American productions to shoot in Canada). The series is making a shitload of money at the moment, so it's time for budgets to reflect that.

Yeahhhh but a shitload for scream is not like a marvel shitload. It’s super expensive to film in New York if your whole film is going to be set there. If a slightly different location is what I have to accept for the budget to be allocated elsewhere and ensure the movie is more successful to warrant more, I’ll take it lmao at least it wasn’t LA. If I have to see one more movie set in LA I’m gonna walk out lol it’s such a bland place to show in a movie

tomsches

Honestly, while I was watching it last night I think the biggest gag would have been if Sidney turned out to be the killer. What an amazing marketing that would have been! It was all over the news that she wasn’t gonna be part of the movie and for her to shockingly show up in the end and reveal her identity would have been a dream.

it was still a good movie. We’re witnessing scream defeating the horrorsequel curse 

Archived