Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Neve Campbell loves Scream VI

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

The directors also recently said Neve kept contact and had a lot of discussion while 6th movie was in production and they cross fingers she'll be able to make a return in the future.

• monketsharona changed the title to Neve Campbell loves Scream VI
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

i thought they pushed her out..?

Blame Spyglass which didn't gave her the money she wanted. She apparently had a small role in 6th movie originally. 

That said seeing the budget put into promoting the movie I'm sure she'll be back for next one. Scream VI is predicted having some of the biggest earnings in the franchise. 

Not a bad thing taking a break on Neve imo anyway. 

djBuffoon

I'm fairly certain that 6 will make a gazillion dollars, a Scream 7 will be announced before too long, and Neve will be given the salary (and screentime) that is worthy of Sidney Prescott.

Chlorine Sevigny

Anyways I've got my tickets to see it Fridee night. Hopefully Skeet doesn't spoil the killer before then. :max:

MaybeKermit

There’s 7 movies ?

are they worth to watch and are they “scary” scary or more thriller?

Anderson123

Glad to see they're still in good terms. Like I've said in another thread, I've had this theory that they planned her to not be in this one just so they could focus on the new characters + Kirby and Gale then have her come back for a final one.

They made more money than they expected with Scream 5 in the middle of an Omicron wave, of course they'd have the money to pay Neve what she asks for, they have the money for Courteney Cox, Jenna Ortega, Hayden Panettiere and Samara Weaving. It's a good move for the franchise and hopefully Neve's statement makes a difference in the industry.

Space Cowboy
47 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Glad to see they're still in good terms. Like I've said in another thread, I've had this theory that they planned her to not be in this one just so they could focus on the new characters + Kirby and Gale then have her come back for a final one.

They made more money than they expected with Scream 5 in the middle of an Omicron wave, of course they'd have the money to pay Neve what she asks for, they have the money for Courteney Cox, Jenna Ortega, Hayden Panettiere and Samara Weaving. It's a good move for the franchise and hopefully Neve's statement makes a difference in the industry.

My thoughts exactly, they'll definitely get her back one last time for the next one.

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, MaybeKermit said:

There’s 7 movies ?

are they worth to watch and are they “scary” scary or more thriller?

Newest is the 6th (coming out Friday) and 7 hasn’t even been written yet. So far only 5 are out.

elijahfan

Just got out of the movie and it's amazing, a masterclass in suspense. This doesn't feel like the 6th installment of a franchise. The directors really went all out this time around, this was consistently surprising and exciting, and I appreciated the focus on the new characters.

As much as I love Neve Campbell, I think not featuring her in the film was a blessing in disguise in order to keep things fresh and flesh out characters from movie #5.

It's not only a great Scream film (and arguably the best since the original), this is a great film, period.

Future Lovers
2 hours ago, bionic said:

i thought they pushed her out..?

No, it was the studio not offering her enough money. Radio Silence (the writing and directing duo) wanted her to be a part of it but supported her decision to not be in it for what was offered to her, so they kept her in the creative loop without her being in the film. 

From what I've been seeing online though, there is no need for her to be in this one and the story works just fine, perhaps better, without her character in it. 

bionic
6 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

No, it was the studio not offering her enough money. Radio Silence (the writing and directing duo) wanted her to be a part of it but supported her decision to not be in it for what was offered to her, so they kept her in the creative loop without her being in the film. 

From what I've been seeing online though, there is no need for her to be in this one and the story works just fine, perhaps better, without her character in it. 

cool. i am seeing the double bill tomorrow

buy bionic

HIM820

I always knew she stilled had love for a series she helped create. Doesn’t it also lead to bigger hype surrounding her inevitable return, and hopefully bigger payday? 

Archived