💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Bloody Mary #46 at BB HOT 100

Rahrahbitchson

Featured Posts

jacs vs looser
2 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

At the very least, they could buy the rights to the Clinton Sparks remix and put it on streaming to boost streams. It's much closer to the TikTok edit and I think it would be a low cost boost to its chart placement. 

The Clinton Sparks 2023 Remix, The Horrors Remix and the instrumental. Like, all of that already exists, they just need to compile it and put it up on streaming platforms.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson
9 hours ago, NATAH said:

HUH?

15 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

:triggered:

14 hours ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

You serious? :laughga:

3 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Does Million Reasons not exist (no one answer that) :bear: not to mention several songs that came after it that charted much better than GUY :laughga:

I believe that user was on some illegal substance or not on a right place mentally at the moment of that comment so just lets ignore it everybody please 

Astonishing-Eager-Illadopsis-size-restri

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

NATAH
7 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Yeah but it did that ok its own. Its good that the growth was organic, but its frustrating it could’ve gotten even bigger had they helped. Gaga’s team just dont know when to seize opportunities anymore, or they dont care. Either way, professionally speaking both are bad imo 

it didn't achieve that all on it's own omg :fail:

mother, what must i do?

RochestrMonstr
6 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Does Million Reasons not exist (no one answer that) :bear: not to mention several songs that came after it that charted much better than GUY :laughga:

I was surprised! I’m used to Joanne getting trashed around here. But their statement would exclude 3 ASIB chart-runs and 2 Chromatica ones too, which seems shocking for most of GGD! (Oh and The Cure!) 

RodeckDanny

How is it still rising? omg

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

andy232000
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

it didn't achieve that all on it's own omg :fail:

You’re right, but compared to what Netflix and Wednesday did, what Tik Tokers did and what Gagas team did (and could’ve done), the heavy lifting was not done by the haus

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, RodeckDanny said:

How is it still rising? omg

Literally because of radio support. 

Archived