• Last Reply

cnat wait to see Demi again on big screen :party:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

monketsharona
4 hours ago, VTV said:

cnat wait to see Demi again on big screen :party:

She's not in the movie

Cruelty

The Scream series stays winning this weekend. Not only is Scream VI tracking for a franchise-best $43m domestic opening...

but producer William Sherak suggests that, contrary to rumours that the already greenlit Scream 7 will be the series' final instalment, there's life in the franchise as long as the movies remain box-office hits:

Scream VI is on track to outperform Scream 4's entire domestic box office in a single weekend, and this iconic series – until recently seen as a relic of the past – is doing better than ever.

Little Weathergirls stay winning!!

CreativeTemptingChrysomelid-size_restric

Agunimon

I have not watched a Scream movie and a very long time, but I am very interested in watching this one.

thefamebitch

Saw this with a group of friends last night, we were all so impressed and entertained with this movie!  Will certainly be watching again in theaters and buying this one to add to my collection. 

monketsharona

Just went from my second viewing with my dad and he was like 'gosh it's my favorite one since the first movie'

People were screaming, bouncing, commenting the scenes and were totally invested. 

Rewatching it confirmed it's also my favorite sequel of Scream. Really hope Scream 7 will be serving the same quality ! The new cast development really improved in this one, and we love to see it ! 

bionic

Scream 6 one of the best in the franchise fo sho. The final act really fell off but it was enjoyable

buy bionic

Ronald Allen

it made 67 million internationally ,this one hit it out of the park, if u didnt care for scream 2022 youd like this alot better . so much action and 10x the gore. scream 7 is greenlit due to film in october.

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

I wound up at this a couple of nights ago, and yes, would highly recommend. I'm not a slasher movie person, but I thought it was great fun and the performances were top notch, and for me there was a standout, which was Jenna Ortega. She has a bit of magic about her, a star.

Archived