Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RESTOCKED: Bloody Mary Vinyl Preorder

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Debithius
3 hours ago, CyanLights said:

It’s up to you honestly, I have the og pressing and the 10th anniversary pressing but grabbed this anyway cause I like to collect records lol :emma:

I guess if I only want to listen to BM I could just use that one then. I got one either way :)

• YAAAS 1

Batwings
17 hours ago, Dr Fudge said:

Not me ordering one through the Canadian store for $32 literally a minute before they restocked the US store :toofunny:

also not me paying $32 for a single song that was released 12 years ago :toofunny:

capitalism and my weak will remain undefeated :toofunny:

I ordered from the Canadian store before the restock too. After the restock, I ordered from the US store and emailed the Canadian store and asked if they would cancel my order, and they said they would. So you may want to try that!

TMM90
19 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

I took three :vegas:

Why tough? You got two that could’ve been for other stans… including mine :saladga:

• Thanks 1

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Why tough? You got two that could’ve been for other stans… including mine :saladga:

Why not? Also, turns out they keep restocking it now :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CyanLights
43 minutes ago, Rifek said:

And the sped up version is there 

Fair warning all, the sped up version was on a couple of other listings I believe and then removed 

MrHappy
21 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

What a missed opportunity to not include Bloody Mary demo, Bloody Mary Instrumental, Tea, Temple and Tinnitus as B-Sides.

:cyanlights:

And the whole ARTPOP 2 and The original LG5

• LMAO 1

TEANUS
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Why not? Also, turns out they keep restocking it now :shrug:

Because it’s greedy. This is a semi-affordable vinyl release from Gaga (compared to full albums, limited colored editions from other retailers, etc.) so it’s more accessible to more fans who may have trouble picking up her more expensive merch. You truly have zero use for more than one of the same product like this. I can understand two if you are a serious collector and you want to keep one unopened or for a gift, but otherwise it gives greediness, prestige-seeking, and scalping

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
23 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Because it’s greedy. This is a semi-affordable vinyl release from Gaga (compared to full albums, limited colored editions from other retailers, etc.) so it’s more accessible to more fans who may have trouble picking up her more expensive merch. You truly have zero use for more than one of the same product like this. I can understand two if you are a serious collector and you want to keep one unopened or for a gift, but otherwise it gives greediness, prestige-seeking, and scalping

How is that greedy? Let people waste their money on what they want. I have several copies of the same vinyl/cds and cassettes from multiple albums.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

TEANUS
22 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

How is that greedy? Let people waste their money on what they want. I have several copies of the same vinyl/cds and cassettes from multiple albums.

You’re not gonna change my view on it. I respect your opinion, but I just don’t agree with it, especially when we should be more conscious of how much of a product we’re consuming (environmental reasons)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

SPARTACUS
36 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

You’re not gonna change my view on it. I respect your opinion, but I just don’t agree with it, especially when we should be more conscious of how much of a product we’re consuming (environmental reasons)

I... :saladga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • LMAO 4

Dr Fudge
4 hours ago, Batwings said:

I ordered from the Canadian store before the restock too. After the restock, I ordered from the US store and emailed the Canadian store and asked if they would cancel my order, and they said they would. So you may want to try that!

I thought about it, but I looked at the price difference and it was $3 and my laziness ultimately got the best of me lol. Thank you though!!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Trust it to go on the UK store a day after I ordered it from the USA store :toofunny: whatever I’ll just wait.

Also, from the beginning it irks me that they used that image for the cover. Like that’s Electric Chapels picture on the BTW box set. The Bloody Mary one is the one with slime.