1. 1. How much do you love megarates?

• 0 - don't do them
    • 1 - hate them but do them
    • 5 - meh they're ok. i do them if artist/album i'm interested in
    • 10 - love them, almost addicted
    • 11 - my favorite thread of all!

Featured Posts

bionic

We all know this site loves its pop girlies and our album/single/whatever megarates... in this thread we will keep track of what Megarates are underway, what megarates have been completed recently, and what megarates are coming up next. 

• Megarates will be sorted by artist name from A-Z and will show whether they are ongoing, completed, or upcoming
  • If you are planning a megarate and want to reserve it so nobody steals it with their dirty thieving hands, post in this thread and tag me @bionic
  • As of February 28, 2023 I will not be going back and adding old megarates so this is your chance to start afresh!

MASTER LIST A-Z

Spoiler

🗳️ Main Pop Gurl signature hits - March 2023 [ACTIVE]

RAYE - My 21st Century Blues - March 2023 [ACTIVE]

Spice Girls - Spice World - March 2023 [ACTIVE - VOTE CLOSED]

Inspired by...

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • YAAAS 1

• PartySick pinned this topic
bionic
2 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

That scale that goes from "Meh" to "Addicted" :partysick:

I didn't say it was a fair poll :vegas: 

buy bionic
  • YAAAS 1

Flippy

Hi @bionic Once the Raye Megarate I’ll be doing the Spice Girls - Forever Megarate, the Spice Girls MV Megarate and the B-Sides Megarate! :enigma:

That’s all I have for now! :partysick:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Shook 1

bionic
22 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Hi @bionic Once the Raye Megarate I’ll be doing the Spice Girls - Forever Megarate, the Spice Girls MV Megarate and the B-Sides Megarate! :enigma:

That’s all I have for now! :partysick:

We're all shook! Let me know once up and I will add ot OP :sis: 

buy bionic
  • YAAAS 1

Flippy
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

We're all shook! Let me know once up and I will add ot OP :sis: 

Will do! Thank you! :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@bionic I wanted to register my interest in running a 10th anniversary rate for our dearly beloved ARTPOP. I’m assuming someone will be hosting a megarate to see how GGD feels about the album ten years on, and I’d love that person to be me; I think I can give ARTPOP the celebration it deserves. You can find previous examples of my megarates in my About Me section.

However, it feels like we should only have one ARTPOP 10th anniversary rate as a forum, otherwise things get a little confusing and petty. I know other people have done great Gaga rates in the past (@Anveeroy :anveeroy:) so if anyone else really strongly wants to run this rate, I guess now's the time to speak up? Otherwise I’d plan to get things started around the start of October :pawsup:

• Shook 1

bionic
1 hour ago, Cruelty said:

@bionic I wanted to register my interest in running a 10th anniversary rate for our dearly beloved ARTPOP. I’m assuming someone will be hosting a megarate to see how GGD feels about the album ten years on, and I’d love that person to be me; I think I can give ARTPOP the celebration it deserves. You can find previous examples of my megarates in my About Me section.

However, it feels like we should only have one ARTPOP 10th anniversary rate as a forum, otherwise things get a little confusing and petty. I know other people have done great Gaga rates in the past (@Anveeroy :anveeroy:) so if anyone else really strongly wants to run this rate, I guess now's the time to speak up? Otherwise I’d plan to get things started around the start of October :pawsup:

10 years already where does the time go!!

buy bionic