RESULTS | The Chromatica Ball Looks

SharkmanthaC

voting  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted?

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

3.png

Lovers: @Yoha @ARTPOP (11), @TheBadRomancer @PartySick @Cello @alsemanche @Sherry @littlepotter @Mother of Puppies @DontCallMeAlice @Franch Toast @NewUsername @SpookyKid @Anveeroy @LeoReplay @artdoll  (10)

Hater: @BELLYACHE (6)

Comments: 

@PartySick I wish she would stab me

@Sherry Breathtaking

@Mother of Puppies The look from the thumbnail should be on a tshirt

@DontCallMeAlice 10 - This would have been a killer outfit for Bad Romance. When her silhouette started to emerge through the smoke, I really thought she was gonna appear on stage wearing this.

@Yoha purely masterpiece

@actsleazy Classic Gaga, wearable art! Reminds me of her Bad Romance x-factor performance

@DAVID VOGUER Feels nostalgic and very the Fame Monstery, but it could've gone further in that direction.

@NewUsername Perfection! Encapsulates perfectly who Gaga is!

@TEANUS Classic Gaga geometry in the piece, would love to see it in its glory….

@Flippy Truly an iconic look from the very beginning of the tour!

she/her/hers
  • YAAAS 6

Cello
5 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

4.png

Lovers: @Cello @Yoha (11), @TheBadRomancer @Ultimecia @Sherry @littlepotter @Mother of Puppies @NichuuB @Franch Toast @SpookyKid @ARTPOP @Anveeroy @AURAOFSHEISSE @TEANUS @Healed My Heart @Chromatica Island @Lady Gaga 2009 @artdoll (10)

Hater: @DAVID VOGUER (4)

Comments:

@TheBadRomancer ****ing incredible.

@PartySick Whimsical, like your hate for me

@Sherry One of the best

@Mother of Puppies The best interlude visually I think... it's beautiful

@Yoha I couldn't love it more.

@actsleazy God she is so beautiful I need this photo shoot

@DAVID VOGUER Not my favorite, feels kind of forced…

@NewUsername It was nice to see her like this, I feel like it was a look that she hadn't explored that much before.

@TEANUS Flawless, visually the best interlude. The flowers look…..PLZ

I thought this would win

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Flippy
35 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

10.png

@Flippy I’m sorry

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy
Just now, Flippy said:
38 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

10.png

@Flippy I’m sorry

Expand  

Idk why it isn’t letting me add anything :saladga: Anyway, :billie:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 2

SharkmanthaC

2.png

Lovers: @LoLaA @Smother Em Eh @TEANUS (11), @PartySick @Cello @Sherry @littlepotter @Mother of Puppies @Yoha @whoresup @M i K E Y @DAVID VOGUER @Anveeroy @JakubM316 @LeoReplay @lg5 @artdoll (10)

Hater: @actsleazy (5)

Comments:

@PartySick Love that she took your ugly feelings towards me and made a jacket out of them

@LoLaA This look gives me TFM vibes

@Sherry Made me cry

@Mother of Puppies ICONIC

@Yoha Excellent

@Smother Em Eh It’s giving “Alejandro” MV realness. Classic Gaga! Prob my fav outfit! Everything from her makeup to the hair to the design and colors. A LOOK and SERVE. MY FAV!!! She ATE!

@actsleazy The glasses are so classic but the jacket… is a little out of place. Especially considering this was a reveal of sorts, I wished they could have gone for something more aesthetically in line with the rest of the costume. Then again it’s very punk and we all know how she feels about punk

@DAVID VOGUER The Fame monster is back. Reminds me of Terry Richardson, Supreme shoot and I L O V E it!

@NewUsername Cool, but since Alice's and Replay's outfits were already close to perfection, it was hard to top it. I also feel like the 'surprise effect'/change was less impressive as the same part during the Monster Ball Tour.

@TEANUS Slay. Let’s not pretend she could’ve worn this the whole show and it wouldn’t have ate

@Healed My Heart The jacket is amazing, but it doesn't fit the look imo.

@Space Cowboy I loved the throwback here, very TFM era GaGa.

she/her/hers
  • YAAAS 9
  • Shook 1

Mother of Puppies

All those look are making me watch TCB videos again :traumatica:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • YAAAS 2

Cello
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

2.png

Lovers: @LoLaA @Smother Em Eh @TEANUS (11), @PartySick @Cello @Sherry @littlepotter @Mother of Puppies @Yoha @whoresup @M i K E Y @DAVID VOGUER @Anveeroy @JakubM316 @LeoReplay @lg5 @artdoll (10)

Hater: @actsleazy (5)

Comments:

@PartySick Love that she took your ugly feelings towards me and made a jacket out of them

@LoLaA This look gives me TFM vibes

@Sherry Made me cry

@Mother of Puppies ICONIC

@Yoha Excellent

@Smother Em Eh It’s giving “Alejandro” MV realness. Classic Gaga! Prob my fav outfit! Everything from her makeup to the hair to the design and colors. A LOOK and SERVE. MY FAV!!! She ATE!

@actsleazy The glasses are so classic but the jacket… is a little out of place. Especially considering this was a reveal of sorts, I wished they could have gone for something more aesthetically in line with the rest of the costume. Then again it’s very punk and we all know how she feels about punk

@DAVID VOGUER The Fame monster is back. Reminds me of Terry Richardson, Supreme shoot and I L O V E it!

@NewUsername Cool, but since Alice's and Replay's outfits were already close to perfection, it was hard to top it. I also feel like the 'surprise effect'/change was less impressive as the same part during the Monster Ball Tour.

@TEANUS Slay. Let’s not pretend she could’ve worn this the whole show and it wouldn’t have ate

@Healed My Heart The jacket is amazing, but it doesn't fit the look imo.

@Space Cowboy I loved the throwback here, very TFM era GaGa.

This look is so good I screamed 

SharkmanthaC

1.png

Lovers: @Mother of Puppies @Oriane @DontCallMeAlice @Yoha @actsleazy @NewUsername @JakubM316 @Healed My Heart @Flippy (11), @PartySick @TimotheeChalamet @Sherry @M i K E Y @Franch Toast @ARTPOP @Anveeroy @TEANUS @Chromatica Island @Lady Gaga 2009 @artdoll (10)

Hater:  @Space Cowboy (6)

Comments:

@PartySick Looks good even without the top. Not that you care what my opinion is though

@Sherry Monster Ball all over again

@Mother of Puppies This is my fav outfit I think... slay

@DontCallMeAlice Every time I think of the Chromatica Ball, it’s this outfit that comes into my mind. Oh I how I cherish these memories of me and my friends in the front row, losing our s*** screaming PUT YOUR ****KING HANDS UP REPLAYYY. This is pure Gaga fashion.

@Yoha No need to say more

@M i K E Y TFM throwback

@Smother Em Eh Monster Ball vibes! Love the red piece

@actsleazy This. This is THE costume of the tour. It’s perfect. I have nothing more to say.

@DAVID VOGUER Don't like the waist area but the top part is really cool with the blood details

@NewUsername One of my favourite tour looks ever!

@TEANUS When she reveals the black pasties and the bloody latex bodysuit/ top it truly becomes a classic, old-school Gaga show

@Healed My Heart Definitely my favorite!

she/her/hers
  • YAAAS 9
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Cello
Just now, SamanthaC said:

1.png

Lovers: @Mother of Puppies @Oriane @DontCallMeAlice @Yoha @actsleazy @NewUsername @JakubM316 @Healed My Heart @Flippy (11), @PartySick @TimotheeChalamet @Sherry @M i K E Y @Franch Toast @ARTPOP @Anveeroy @TEANUS @Chromatica Island @Lady Gaga 2009 @artdoll (10)

Comments:

@PartySick Looks good even without the top. Not that you care what my opinion is though

@DontCallMeAlice Every time I think of the Chromatica Ball, it’s this outfit that comes into my mind. Oh I how I cherish these memories of me and my friends in the front row, losing our s*** screaming PUT YOUR ****KING HANDS UP REPLAYYY. This is pure Gaga fashion.

@M i K E Y TFM throwback

@actsleazy This. This is THE costume of the tour. It’s perfect. I have nothing more to say.

@DAVID VOGUER Don't like the waist area but the top part is really cool with the blood details

@TEANUS When she reveals the black pasties and the bloody latex bodysuit/ top it truly becomes a classic, old-school Gaga show

Wow this is a surprise win imo but deserved!! Love the fake blood look 

• YAAAS 1

SharkmanthaC

Thanks everyone for your participation! I have updated the OP with the results.

Join the next one!

she/her/hers
  • YAAAS 5

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

1.png

Comments:

@M i K E Y TFM throwback

My favorite outfit :traumatica:

• YAAAS 1

Mother of Puppies
4 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

1.png

Comments:

@M i K E Y TFM throwback

If I ever go to a halloween or carnival party again - I will wear this :firega: (first I have to make it though) lol

Edited by Mother of Puppies
  • YAAAS 3

Anveeroy
9 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

1.png

Comments:

@M i K E Y TFM throwback

A rightful winner I see

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
57 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

11.png

Lovers: @Mother of Puppies @Yoha @Anveeroy @Chromatica Island @artdoll  (10)

Hater: @SpookyKid (4)

Comments:

@PartySick Who would even wear gold to the show wow

@Sherry Honestly the fits should've been tighter

@Mother of Puppies I loved the performance SOOOOO MUCH

@Smother Em Eh Another classic Gaga look. Love the gold metallic like material and top piece. The way it all matches from the shoes to the outfit itself is really pretty. A great look!

@actsleazy In love with the gold

@DAVID VOGUER It's cool but doesn't fit Gaga aesthetics

@NewUsername Nice silhouette!

@TEANUS Very simple, sleek, and ethereal but it could be more special

Tasteless gays 

This is a top 3

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1