RESULTS | The Chromatica Ball Looks

SharkmanthaC

voting  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted?

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

18.png

Lovers: @M i K E Y @Smother Em Eh @Chromatica Island @Space Cowboy @Lady Gaga 2009 (10)
Hater: @alsemanche (2)

Comments: 

@TheBadRomancer love, but again, i'm not sure they suit the songs.

@PartySick I don't like the tassel things but I love the MJ moves.

Also, you hate me.

@Sherry Loved the lining

@Yoha Stupid Love was very powerful in the stadium and I saw everyone in the room was super high.

@Smother Em Eh AMAZING! I LOVE this LOOK! Gaga set the bar with this look too! I love TMBT and BTW Era vibes too with the fishnets!

@actsleazy It’s lacking… something. I get the wet hair is in the theme of Rain on Me but it’s not my favorite look on her. If they wanted to have a wet version I think it would have looked better if the wig was longer. I love the makeup change but this costume, especially for the finale, is definitely… a choice. The lace, leather, and crystal elements do not blend very well to me. Taste level of stylist/designer is questionable

@DAVID VOGUER Something is off but it has potential

@NewUsername Gotta love RockGa!

@TEANUS Another classic Gaga look, very Born This Way! I do wish more of the bling and accessories were attached to the center of the outfit, similarly to looks from the Stupid Love and Rain On Me videos

@Space Cowboy It's McQueen. A 10 by default, Hello??

she/her/hers

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NichuuB
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

18.png

Lovers: @M i K E Y @Smother Em Eh @Chromatica Island @Space Cowboy @Lady Gaga 2009 (10)
Hater: @alsemanche (2)

Comments: 

@TheBadRomancer love, but again, i'm not sure they suit the songs.

@PartySick I don't like the tassel things but I love the MJ moves.

Also, you hate me.

@Sherry Loved the lining

@Yoha Stupid Love was very powerful in the stadium and I saw everyone in the room was super high.

@Smother Em Eh AMAZING! I LOVE this LOOK! Gaga set the bar with this look too! I love TMBT and BTW Era vibes too with the fishnets!

@actsleazy It’s lacking… something. I get the wet hair is in the theme of Rain on Me but it’s not my favorite look on her. If they wanted to have a wet version I think it would have looked better if the wig was longer. I love the makeup change but this costume, especially for the finale, is definitely… a choice. The lace, leather, and crystal elements do not blend very well to me. Taste level of stylist/designer is questionable

@DAVID VOGUER Something is off but it has potential

@NewUsername Gotta love RockGa!

@TEANUS Another classic Gaga look, very Born This Way! I do wish more of the bling and accessories were attached to the center of the outfit, similarly to looks from the Stupid Love and Rain On Me videos

@Space Cowboy It's McQueen. A 10 by default, Hello??

truly not one of my fave looks. something abou it looks kinda off, kinda enigma-ish

Property of @Whale

SharkmanthaC

17.png

Lovers: @Yoha (11), @Cello @Sherry @Mother of Puppies @ARTPOP @Anveeroy @Healed My Heart @artdoll  (10)

Hater: @DontCallMeAlice  (0)

Comments:

@PartySick It's lowkey giving Joanne vibes, which certain Republicans should love

@Sherry Yassss

@Mother of Puppies WOW WOW WOW one of the best interludes... gives me chills - especially the music

@Yoha Needless to say, an absolute masterpiece

@actsleazy So haute so couture. Loves it

@DAVID VOGUER Meh

@NewUsername Simple and effective!

@TEANUS Haunting and beautiful

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC

16.png

Lovers: @Yoha (11), @Sherry @BELLYACHE @SpookyKid @Anveeroy (10)

Hater: @Flippy (4)

Comments: 

@TheBadRomancer i honestly really love this look even though it's very simple

@PartySick It looks like Kim got hot

@DontCallMeAlice I think what makes the outfit good in this case is the shoulders.

@actsleazy That’s shits so chic!!! Both the puffed shoulders and the pants are magnificent

@DAVID VOGUER Looks better without the collar

@NewUsername Very classy, elegant and fierce at the same time, like "bitch, don't f*ck with me, I know I'm one of THE performers and I didn't come to play".

@TEANUS This kind of loses its spark for me without all of the extra parts

@Flippy No 2.0

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC

15.png

Lovers: @Yoha @SpookyKid (11), @Cello @Sherry @Anveeroy (10)

Hater: @Flippy (4)

Comments: 

@TheBadRomancer it's hard to judge this bc it just makes me think of how it felt to see her after all that waiting and that first feeling is an absolute 100243596/10

@PartySick Looks like something Kayne would pick out for Kim

@Sherry Iconic

@Mother of Puppies not bad but not my fav

@DontCallMeAlice My least fav outfit from this tour. It looks good, but everything else is just better imo. I just think it wasn’t necessarily the best choice for the opening act, but it grew on me and I appreciate it. I like that it’s different from her other tours.

@Yoha Honestly, it was truly mind-blowing and that made me a fan. Also, I really like JD's new arrangement

@Smother Em Eh Love the top piece really cool

@actsleazy Clean cut, beautifully sculpted, the gray is nice. A soft toot.

@DAVID VOGUER Very Orwellian though it looks a little bit DIY

@NewUsername It's amazing and really sets the tone for the rest of the story she told during the CBT.

@Flippy No

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC

14.png

Lovers: @TheBadRomancer @Cello @Sherry @SpookyKid @ARTPOP @Anveeroy @LeoReplay @Chromatica Island @artdoll (10)

Hater: @Ultimecia (4)

Comments: 

@TheBadRomancer one of the BEST interludes. there's literally neurobiology in it and i love it so much.

@PartySick Yas wired mama

@Sherry Very famega

@actsleazy Love the use of BDSM toys like she always manages to do lol

@DAVID VOGUER Essential Gaga visuals, very Metropolis like

@NewUsername She looks sexy!

she/her/hers

Pennywise
6 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

@PartySick Looks like something Kayne would pick out for Kim

:partysick:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

@actsleazy Love the use of BDSM toys like she always manages to do lol

:cello2:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies

why is nobody here :traumatica:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

SharkmanthaC

13.png

Lovers: @Mother of Puppies @Anveeroy @Healed My Heart @Chromatica Island @artdoll (10)

Haters: @SpookyKid @Flippy (3)

Comments: 

@PartySick Much better with the jacket. Who wouldn't wear a jacket to the show? Probably someone who hates me

@Sherry Hmm okay

@DontCallMeAlice Much better than the other two iterations of the same outfit. Idk, it just really suits BTW.

@Smother Em Eh A AWESOME LOOK!

@actsleazy GOLDEN BRA

@DAVID VOGUER Blazer/jacket doesn't really help the look, but it's ok

@NewUsername So classy!

@TEANUS Very simple like the Babylon look, but I feel the opened top makes it look more timeless but also very 90s, gospel, etc. perfect for Born This Way!

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

why is nobody here :traumatica:

I'd like to know that as well. :selena:

she/her/hers

Archived