Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Gun Bra Sparks Outrage

Innovative

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

Have they talked about Madonna using guns on her tour? Doesn't she actually point the guns at the audience and act like she's shooting out into the crowd? I'd say that's worse than using the tips of guns on a bra, an outfit which has been around for 3 years(?), since Alejandro!!

:crossed:

Lol, where are you going with this mini_966704madonneyebrows.png
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

RAMROD

Did they complain when it was first worn on Rolling Stone and then Alejandro video?

People like to talk ****tin' :nacho:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

this is dumb. they are all dumb, i mean srsly grow up. she's not doing this in response to any gun ****. her whole tour has been based on kill the b---h and the alejandro video features the gun bra and in multiple videos she's killed men. ppl just want to sell a story.

homomo

Omg... Have they seen the movie Hit And Run? That just came out and has guns galore.

Gosh. Not America the beautiful.. It's America the stupid..

Saint Laurent

The gun bra is Alejandro. Alejandro is the gun bra. Stop being hypersensitive about some ****ing plastic guns. Deal with it.

Elizabeth

Maybe instead of complaining about a gun bra at a popstars show, these people should be complaining about the guns which are sold almost freely around America?

Have they talked about Madonna using guns on her tour? Doesn't she actually point the guns at the audience and act like she's shooting out into the crowd? I'd say that's worse than using the tips of guns on a bra, an outfit which has been around for 3 years(?), since Alejandro!!

:crossed:

I know that she (Madonna) was criticized for using guns shortly after the Dark Knight Rises shooting, but she was in Europe at the time. I don't remember it being much of an issue when she made it to America.

this is dumb. they are all dumb, i mean srsly grow up. she's not doing this in response to any gun ****. her whole tour has been based on kill the b---h and the alejandro video features the gun bra and in multiple videos she's killed men. ppl just want to sell a story.

This

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Archived