đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Bloody Mary #4 on 102.7 KIIS FM Los Angeles

ara

Featured Posts

RochestrMonstr

She truly just needed to wait until she was loved by all the Public for this to be a success! 

This would have been too far in the “Lady Gaga is the Devil” direction for how polarizing she was in 2011. 

15 hours ago, QueenChromatix said:

singles not always having music videos ex. Love On The Brain by Rihanna, The Cure by Lady Gaga, Set Fire To The Rain by Adele, Break My Soul by Beyonce and many more :)

if it comes to performance - we already had many live performance of Bloody Mary during BTWB

The Joanne World Tour erasure :stupidoreo:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Economy
5 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

Idk I could’ve sworn I heard the Gaga and dum dum da parts when it’s played in Z100 in the New York area. If I’m wrong, someone can correct me. 

4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

KIIS FM sometimes plays the regular version and not the radio edit, like I’ve only heard the album version twice in the radio, but in sure other stations play both versions too 

I guess it depends on the station

I only heard it once so far here in Toronto :rip: but to be fair I only listen to the radio occasionally

But the one time I heard it I'm relatively sure it was the standard version. I do not recall them cutting out the Gaga chanting or the dum dum part tho I'm not totally 100% certain now 

Radio gaga at it again

i remember hearing it once, not usa, it sounds só good on radio. 
to think this trend has  5 months wow

it’s a shame radio started picking this up when the streams began to decline. But unfortunately that’s the norm with every gaga song. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

ALGAYDO
5 hours ago, Stef said:

it’s a shame radio started picking this up when the streams began to decline. But unfortunately that’s the norm with every gaga song. 

I swear her label hates her 

ALGAYDO
11 hours ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

I have never heard the edited version and I've heard the song on multiple stations. 

Lucky :giveup: I don't hate the radio edit, but the song really does lose some of its punch 

Archived