Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

artdoll

Featured Posts

artdoll
16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

That creature still creeps me out :bradley:

And this coming from the guy who is obsessed with the Alien franchise?? :giveup:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • LMAO 3

NichuuB
35 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

giphy.gif

lemme clean you

antonin.thumb.jpg.ef65f556dc7bd9082df5e3

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

NichuuB
42 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

Melanie's record label [Atlantic Records] sent a fan on twitter a secret package that had an egg inside, within the egg contained a pink USB port that withheld a snippet of the second track off of 'PORTALS'! :artdoll2:

*Tweets of the egg & new song snippet in the spoiler below*

Reveal hidden contents

:heart:

Melanie has shared new lyrics to a song off of PORTALS on her Instagram along with a new teaser image!

𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚜
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢’𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎
𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒’𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚔
𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊
𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜
𝚒 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpTLhxGPr7S/

Fq-Pc-Nli-WYAAFt-Ov.jpg

Credit: @Teletubby

:heart:

It's believed that the lead single, as well as it's music video, will be dropping on March 17th! Melanie will be performing live throughout late March and will finally drop PORTALS on March 31st!

literally one of the coolest ways to promote an album ive seen

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping
  • YAAAS 2

artdoll
1 minute ago, NichuuB said:

literally one of the coolest ways to promote an album ive seen

I know right? I'm so jealous!! the promo and rollout is gonna be INSANE! what they've done so far is amazing. I'm so excited!!

Happy Melanie Martinez GIF by Warner Music India

• YAAAS 2

ProfessionalClown

This is def shaping up to be mel’s best album and best era honestly. From visuals to promo to the sound (so far) I’m 200% for it 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

SpiritBunny

I just wish the hype and stuff didn't start so early. We are still 2 weeks away from new music :traumatica:

• Love 2

artdoll
3 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

I just wish the hype and stuff didn't start so early. We are still 2 weeks away from new music :traumatica:

Same, they gave us too much too soon and then left us in the dark. Thankfully they didn't repeat the same mistake they did for the K-12 era where we were seeing teasers and snippets months in advance.

Just remember, we waited 3 years! we can wait another 3 weeks! :vegas:

• Like 1

Flippy

THE VOID OMG THAT SOUNDS SO SICK I AM IN LOVE! GHAAAAAAA

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 1

Helxig
3 hours ago, artdoll said:

Melanie's record label [Atlantic Records] sent a fan on twitter a secret package that had an egg inside, within the egg contained a pink USB port that withheld a snippet of the second track off of 'PORTALS'! :artdoll2:

*Tweets of the egg & new song snippet in the spoiler below*

Hide contents

That is the coolest promo ever! :wtfga:  and the snippet sounds so good!

Omg it's getting so close I almost can't believe it :excited2:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll
37 minutes ago, Helxig said:

That is the coolest promo ever! :wtfga:  and the snippet sounds so good!

Omg it's getting so close I almost can't believe it :excited2:

Apparently the person who received the egg alleges that another Melanie fan with a large following on Twitter was also supposedly contacted by Atlantic with the same/similar message? I wonder if they'll also receive the same egg/USB/snippet or if everyone who receives an egg will have a different snippet/egg/etc.

They're going all out this time around and I'm super hyped about it! they know how massive Mel's projects are and aren't holding back this time! :pray:

• Shook 1

Helxig
24 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Apparently the person who received the egg alleges that another Melanie fan with a large following on Twitter was also supposedly contacted by Atlantic with the same/similar message? I wonder if they'll also receive the same egg/USB/snippet or if everyone who receives an egg will have a different snippet/egg/etc.

They're going all out this time around and I'm super hyped about it! they know how massive Mel's projects are and aren't holding back this time! :pray:

Omg I hope they send an egg to fans with a snippet from every song! That would be an absolutely iconic way to roll out the snippets and create hype. And asking them to post about it on Twitter and TikTok? Genius. And also just really, really cool and special for those fans :giveup: 

• YAAAS 1

artdoll
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Omg I hope they send an egg to fans with a snippet from every song! That would be an absolutely iconic way to roll out the snippets and create hype. And asking them to post about it on Twitter and TikTok? Genius. And also just really, really cool and special for those fans :giveup: 

For sure!! this is such a creative way to build hype and involve fans which are the best things you can do for a project. It gave me Born This Way era vibes and it made me think of GagaVille, you complete a certain task and unlock a song or snippet from BTW! :pray:

I really hope whoever gets the next egg posts about it and I also hope it goes viral! :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

Helxig
3 minutes ago, artdoll said:

For sure!! this is such a creative way to build hype and involve fans which are the best things you can do for a project. It gave me Born This Way era vibes and it made me think of GagaVille, you complete a certain task and unlock a song or snippet from BTW! :pray:

I really hope whoever gets the next egg posts about it and I also hope it goes viral! :vegas:

I just absolutely love album rollouts that are interactive and involve the fans :giveup:  idk why more artists don't make it fun like this

But yes BTW was very much about birth and rebirth (and obvs Gaga used eggs to symbolise this) so this era is already giving me BTW teas!

Watch every pop girly start doing exactly this next year :bear:

• Love 1

• artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez - (PORTALS Out Now!)
  • artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez