Melanie Martinez

artdoll

Featured Posts

artdoll
2 minutes ago, Flippy said:

It’s hard to pick
 I have a special place for Void for sure :bradley:

Also, there was a lot of people, and hardcore stans that were being a bit
 bitchy and loud, but from what I could hear, I guess for me it’d be, in no particular order Void, Light Shower & Womb! :bradley:

I'm sorry! I saw some people on Twitter were complaining that some fans were being very rude and talking while the music was playing. :messga: Hopefully it didn't ruin your experience completely.

3 minutes ago, Flippy said:

I got free stickers, a poster, a paper wristband and managed to preorder the exclusive CD! :kara:

OMG! I saw some of the free stuff they were handing out and it's amazing! so glad you managed to get some & congrats on the CD!!! :holdmyhand: :heart:

ïœĄïŸŸâ˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ïŸŸïœĄ
  • Love 1

Flippy
Just now, artdoll said:

I'm sorry! I saw some people on Twitter were complaining that some fans were being very rude and talking while the music was playing. :messga: Hopefully it didn't ruin your experience completely.

OMG! I saw some of the free stuff they were handing out and it's amazing! so glad you managed to get some & congrats on the CD!!! :holdmyhand: :heart:

It didn’t ruin my experience at all! I was annoyed but eh
 I’ll take this as a teaser and I can’t wait to hear everything in good quality :bradley:

I was actually quite close to getting the huge poster (2 numbers away and my friend 1 number away :selena:, though if she had won it, she would’ve given it to me, so it would’ve been a win anyway). 

Yes! Thank you! I can’t wait to go pick it up! :party: I love the cover! Have you seen it yet?

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Love 1

artdoll
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

t didn’t ruin my experience at all! I was annoyed but eh
 I’ll take this as a teaser and I can’t wait to hear everything in good quality :bradley:

Oh okay, good! and yeah, we have about a week before we get the studio versions and probably many fun things to look forward prior to the album dropping! :heart:

2 minutes ago, Flippy said:

I was actually quite close to getting the huge poster (2 numbers away and my friend 1 number away :selena:, though if she had won it, she would’ve given it to me, so it would’ve been a win anyway). 

Yes! Thank you! I can’t wait to go pick it up! :party: I love the cover! Have you seen it yet?

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear! :franminervini: What about T-shirts? I think someone said they were handing some out?

Of course! I think so, are you talking about the alternative cover where she's in the pink dress or the one where it's a closeup shot of her face in the mask? :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

Flippy
16 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Oh okay, good! and yeah, we have about a week before we get the studio versions and probably many fun things to look forward prior to the album dropping! :heart:

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear! :franminervini: What about T-shirts? I think someone said they were handing some out?

Of course! I think so, are you talking about the alternative cover where she's in the pink dress or the one where it's a closeup shot of her face in the mask? :vegas:

Yes!!! :excited2: I’m so excited to finally be able to listen to this album! :giveup: I did really like it and I love how different it is from CB/K-12! 
Yes! They gave away 3 tee’s as well (though I’m glad I didn’t win that because
 they surely wouldn’t have fit me :billie:)

I think it’s the cover with the intestine-looking dress! :laughga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Nickypie101

I’m so excited guys! 7 days! What songs are you most excited for? Also tunnel vision is the only leaked song I listened to and I’m hooked if there are better songs we won 

• YAAAS 1

artdoll
3 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Yes!!! :excited2: I’m so excited to finally be able to listen to this album! :giveup: I did really like it and I love how different it is from CB/K-12! 
Yes! They gave away 3 tee’s as well (though I’m glad I didn’t win that because
 they surely wouldn’t have fit me :billie:)

I think it’s the cover with the intestine-looking dress! :laughga:

Me too! after waiting for almost 4 years we finally get to party again! :party: I think this is definitely going to be an era to remember and the start of something much bigger for her and her career! :vegas:

Oh no! I would've thought they'd give away more? Well, at least you can always try and order one in the correct size at a later date! (or maybe now I think?) :heart:

Ohh!! Yes, that's the alternative cover for PORTALS! She decided to go with the one we got instead! I love that one, it looks so gorgeous :messga: 

• YAAAS 1

artdoll
15 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

I’m so excited guys! 7 days! What songs are you most excited for? Also tunnel vision is the only leaked song I listened to and I’m hooked if there are better songs we won 

I also listened to Tunnel Vision a long while back, it's the only leak (besides Needle & Thread) that I listened to and it's SO good. I'm so happy it made the album!!

based off the snippets & performances so far, I'm super excited for VOID, EVIL, The Contortionist, Moon Cycle and of course, Tunnel Vision! :holdmyhand:

Edited by artdoll
  • YAAAS 2

• artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez - (Official PORTALS Clown Thread)
Helxig

I'm so excited that we actually do get a music video :air:   I know we were all hoping it would come out the Friday before the album release but I'm so glad we were right!

Only 10 hours :giveup: 

Which is 3am for me :bear:  so I'm gonna have to wait til I wake up in the morning to watch it

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1

artdoll
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'm so excited that we actually do get a music video :air:   I know we were all hoping it would come out the Friday before the album release but I'm so glad we were right!

Only 10 hours :giveup: 

Which is 3am for me :bear:  so I'm gonna have to wait til I wake up in the morning to watch it

Yes! And there's some rumors floating around that apparently another music video's been shot! I'm super excited!

The amount of people in the premiere chat saying that they had work, school, etc. :stupidoreo:

Don't worry you won't be the only one who has to wait :air: but it'll 100% be worth it. She always delivers! 

• Love 1

Helxig
5 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Yes! And there's some rumors floating around that apparently another music video's been shot! I'm super excited!

The amount of people in the premiere chat saying that they had work, school, etc. :stupidoreo:

Don't worry you won't be the only one who has to wait :air: but it'll 100% be worth it. She always delivers! 

I clearly remember all the Crybaby videos releasing while I was at school studying :bear:  and throwing them on as soon as I got to my car. This gives me such nostalgia because the K-12 era didn't have music video releases!

But I got a special moment with K-12 anyway, watching it (and hearing the songs for the first time) at the theatre :artdoll2:

• Love 1

artdoll
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I clearly remember all the Crybaby videos releasing while I was at school studying :bear:  and throwing them on as soon as I got to my car. This gives me such nostalgia because the K-12 era didn't have music video releases!

omg.... I remember being on the toilet when the mad hatter m/v dropped. My brain decided to make that a core memory from the Crybaby era :franminervini: :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

But I got a special moment with K-12 anyway, watching it (and hearing the songs for the first time) at the theatre :artdoll2:

omg, lucky!! I hope you had a great time. I remember staying up to watch the movie when it premiered on YT because I wasn't sure if it was gonna be there in the morning. It turned out to stay up for like two weeks (taken down and now it's back up thankfully!) :air:

• YAAAS 1

Helxig
13 minutes ago, artdoll said:

omg.... I remember being on the toilet when the mad hatter m/v dropped. My brain decided to make that a core memory from the Crybaby era :franminervini: :rip: 

omg, lucky!! I hope you had a great time. I remember staying up to watch the movie when it premiered on YT because I wasn't sure if it was gonna be there in the morning. It turned out to stay up for like two weeks (taken down and now it's back up thankfully!) :air:

:laughga:  core memories are not always flattering

Yes it was so amazing! I remember having heard the snippets and being so excited in the theatre. And every time a song played I was just in awe. It was really something, listening to the songs for the first time super loud in dolby surround sound, basically the best speakers ever.

I bought the digital album when it was being promoted with a download of the movie. The movie was taken off YouTube so I immediately downloaded it... it is the worst quality ever, like 720p, awful to watch :huntyga:  I tried downloading it a few times but it was the same every time. I was like WHYYY? I paid for this why can't I have it in HD??? And then it was back up on YouTube permanently anyway in better quality :bear:

• Love 1

artdoll
9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

:laughga:  core memories are not always flattering

Yes it was so amazing! I remember having heard the snippets and being so excited in the theatre. And every time a song played I was just in awe. It was really something, listening to the songs for the first time super loud in dolby surround sound, basically the best speakers ever.

I bought the digital album when it was being promoted with a download of the movie. The movie was taken off YouTube so I immediately downloaded it... it is the worst quality ever, like 720p, awful to watch :huntyga:  I tried downloading it a few times but it was the same every time. I was like WHYYY? I paid for this why can't I have it in HD??? And then it was back up on YouTube permanently anyway in better quality :bear:

Yeah, and all the snippets added to the hype!! I remembering having the recess snippet on loop for hours, I was addicted. :healedmyheart: That sounds like so much fun! Glad you were able to experience that! :holdmyhand:

:messga: oh no.. that would be super disappointing for sure. At least they gave us the movie back, thank goodness. I wonder why it wasn't showing up in high quality? :oprah: but I guess you have the ability to watch it whenever though? :derpga:

Nickypie101
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Seeing k-12 in theaters was one of the most exciting fan experiences ever!

Nickypie101
2 hours ago, artdoll said:

I also listened to Tunnel Vision a long while back, it's the only leak (besides Needle & Thread) that I listened to and it's SO good. I'm so happy it made the album!!

based off the snippets & performances so far, I'm super excited for VOID, EVIL, The Contortionist, Moon Cycle and of course, Tunnel Vision! :holdmyhand:

Agree with you list!

• Love 1

• artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez - (PORTALS Out Now!)
  • artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez