Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

artdoll

Featured Posts

NichuuB
19 hours ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

New Melanie snippet and teaser!

This is the song she sent that fan in the USB! I guess she's waiting for other fans to receive & share their eggs before posting more teasers!

Melanie also shared the tweets of the fan who received an egg!

Is this sacred portal the one where she disappears at the end of k12 movie?

Property of @Whale
  • Shook 1

NichuuB
16 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

I had 21K before I was shut down :traumatica:

You had a p0rn Twitter account?!?

And it's gone...:traumatica:

Property of @Whale
  • LMAO 2

NichuuB
16 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

We don't need to talk about that

giphy.gif

Imagine how nsfw you need to be to be banned from Twitter because of that:franminervini:

Property of @Whale
  • LMAO 3

Joshie S
14 minutes ago, NichuuB said:

Yesss, we think so!! :kara:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Love 1

artdoll
10 hours ago, Born This Way said:

I love this snippet a lot, wow. 

I have a confession: I've never heard any songs from K-12 or seen the film :franminervini: I should probably get into that album before the first Portals single comes out.

You should do so like right now :giveup:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 2

artdoll
4 hours ago, NichuuB said:

I think it might be more figurative? I know she spent a lot of time in Hawaii while writing songs for MM3 / Portals and if I remember correctly she said something along the lines of Hawaii being a very spiritual area, in between two different realms.

She could be referring to either or both tbh! :vegas:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Helxig
10 hours ago, Born This Way said:

I love this snippet a lot, wow. 

I have a confession: I've never heard any songs from K-12 or seen the film :franminervini: I should probably get into that album before the first Portals single comes out.

K-12 is very different to Crybaby, and it looks like Portals is going to be very different again! K-12 is a solid album though and the movie is fun so yes, go, now! It's free to watch on her YouTube channel

Though I don't think it's super necessary to bridge the gap, I think it's good to see the evolution from Crybaby -Portals. I'd say her EP After School is more of the bridge sonically between her old stuff and Portals, but not everyone loves After School (I do! Love that EP. But some songs were definitely growers)

It's all worth a listen!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Helxig

I know I'm back AGAIN, but I have no life and have been sitting at home all weekend :huntyga:  I have nothing better to do. So I've been sitting here trying to hear what they're saying in this video...

In case this is spoilers I'll put it in a tag. I could be wrong, but this is what I can hear so far...

Spoiler

"We're getting more shots"

And the spicy one:

"Wait the dancers don't have makeup. They're having a drink of water. They don't need straws" ... "unless they can eat and drink in the mask"

Which leads me to believe that this set for the promo doubled as a set for the first music video, and there will be dancers, possibly all wearing masks like Melanie's. Lots of alien faerie creatures! :excited2:

I could be clowning but... if they did already shoot the music video, they're probably in editing now, which could line up with the rumours of a single dropping March 17th. I'm so hyped!

• YAAAS 3

Joshie S
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

I know I'm back AGAIN, but I have no life and have been sitting at home all weekend :huntyga:  I have nothing better to do. So I've been sitting here trying to hear what they're saying in this video...

In case this is spoilers I'll put it in a tag. I could be wrong, but this is what I can hear so far...

Hide contents

"We're getting more shots"

And the spicy one:

"Wait the dancers don't have makeup. They're having a drink of water. They don't need straws" ... "unless they can eat and drink in the mask"

Which leads me to believe that this set for the promo doubled as a set for the first music video, and there will be dancers, possibly all wearing masks like Melanie's. Lots of alien faerie creatures! :excited2:

I could be clowning but... if they did already shoot the music video, they're probably in editing now, which could line up with the rumours of a single dropping March 17th. I'm so hyped!

where is this vid from? 

I'm sure the shoot was for the first music video and she's just been teasing it gradually. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 1

Helxig
8 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

where is this vid from? 

I'm sure the shoot was for the first music video and she's just been teasing it gradually. 

The production team posted it on Twitter! I can't wait for the first videooooo :excited2:  she's finally back. It's been yearsss

• YAAAS 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

Another fan has finally received an egg!

If this pattern continues we should expect Melanie to drop another teaser shortly!

• YAAAS 6

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

As expected, Melanie has dropped another visual teaser following another fan receiving an egg with a snippet!

Edited by artdoll
  • YAAAS 4

LovingIsACherryPie
33 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

As expected, Melanie has dropped another visual teaser following another fan receiving an egg with a snippet!

Fuuuckkkk this is gonna be BIG!! :thriller:

• YAAAS 3

• artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez - (PORTALS Out Now!)
  • artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez