Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

artdoll

Featured Posts

artdoll
11 hours ago, Nickolas724 said:

How do we know this? I’ve seen others say the same

Melanie confirmed it through a virtual meet and greet back in February 2022! (see first post for other things she confirmed) :heart:

Edited by artdoll
。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll
3 hours ago, gh0styguy said:

Death

Void

Tunnel Vision

Faerie SoirĂŠe

Light Shower

Spider Web

Leeches

Battle of the Larynx

The Contortionist 

Moon Cycle

Nymphology

Evil

Womb

official track list. kinda bummed that sirens/dragons blood/garden didn’t make the cut (especially sirens). maybe they’ve been reworked, or fingers crossed tor the deluxe.

Thanks! I'll make the announcement now! :hug:

And yeah, let's not lose hope. Melanie said there's a deluxe version and there's a possibility those songs might make it. I have a small theory that Mel is saving those songs for the deluxe version since they were leaked (either to punish leakers or to rework them from the leaked versions.) :ohno:

• Love 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

:artdoll2: The official track list for PORTALS has been revealed! :artdoll2:

REMINDER: DEATH, THE LEAD SINGLE IS OUT EVERYWHERE MIDNIGHT LOCAL TIME! (12AM EST) :pray:

Edited by artdoll
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Helxig
6 hours ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

:artdoll2: The official track list for PORTALS has been revealed! :artdoll2:

REMINDER: DEATH, THE LEAD SINGLE IS OUT EVERYWHERE MIDNIGHT LOCAL TIME! (12AM EST) :pray:

Does this mean it’s now okay to listen to Dragons Blood, Sirens, Function and Needle & Thread considering they are confirmed not on the album? :billie:

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 2

artdoll
48 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Does this mean it’s now okay to listen to Dragons Blood, Sirens, Function and Needle & Thread considering they are confirmed not on the album? :billie:

No! :ladyhaha:

A deluxe version is on it's way and there's a huge chance for those songs to make it if other leaked songs made the standard edition! ESPECIALLY Dragon's Blood. The Hot Topic merch & animated dragon creature teaser give more than enough reason to believe that it's still alive somehow!

Edited by artdoll
  • LMAO 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

:artdoll2: DEATH is officially out everywhere, go stream now!! :artdoll2:

Edited by artdoll
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

Flippy

What did you think @artdoll? :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Love 1

artdoll
2 minutes ago, Flippy said:

What did you think @artdoll? :flutter:

It's SO good!!! I've listened to it about 10 times already, I'm obsessed! :giveup: :heart:

What about you? :woohoo:

• YAAAS 1

artdoll
3 minutes ago, gh0styguy said:

The switchup after the first chorus, when the drums and the synths come in :messga:  my favorite part.

The whole song sounds so ethereal! and that end!? :giveup: I feel that this album will have many transition moments like Chromatica II + 911! :pray:

• Love 1

gh0styguy
1 minute ago, artdoll said:

The whole song sounds so ethereal! and that end!? :giveup: I feel that this album will have many transition moments like Chromatica II + 911! :pray:

Very ethereal, it’s honestly such an elevated sound for her. I’m glad you like it:yay:!  Yeah with that outro it seems like the album is going to be seamless with unique transitions. Excited for the visuals!

• YAAAS 1

Flippy
24 minutes ago, artdoll said:

It's SO good!!! I've listened to it about 10 times already, I'm obsessed! :giveup: :heart:

What about you? :woohoo:

It's sooooo good! I need the MV now! :giveup:

Have you heard anything about it coming out soon?

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Love 1

artdoll
7 minutes ago, gh0styguy said:

Very ethereal, it’s honestly such an elevated sound for her. I’m glad you like it:yay:!  Yeah with that outro it seems like the album is going to be seamless with unique transitions. Excited for the visuals!

The visuals so far have been killer! I can't imagine how insane the music videos are going to be! And not only that but we also have a movie to look forward to! :sara:

4 minutes ago, Flippy said:

It's sooooo good! I need the MV now! :giveup:

Have you heard anything about it coming out soon?

Nothing yet but the music video might premiere sometime tomorrow (or I should said in 12 hours or so) since Gaga (for example) has released a music video midday before! :vegas:

Charmz

I’m new to Melanie Martinez. I like this song. What’s her target audience? What is she singing about?

what song is in the hatchling video?

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

• artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez - (PORTALS Out Now!)
  • artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez