💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

artdoll

Featured Posts

artdoll
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

Yessss!!! I can’t wait! :giveup: I need more play date/soap/training wheels-like lyrics! :cryga:

Have you listened to Wheels On The Bus, High School Sweethearts, Recess, Nurse's Office & Show & Tell? those are somewhat similar! :vegas:

2 minutes ago, Flippy said:

I know it’ll be darker so I hope there’s a song that’ll make me cry :ladyhaha: I need it! 

I would love some sad songs from her too! maybe a somber ballad! :pray: Bittersweet Tragedy, Mrs Potato Head, Orange Juice, Strawberry Shortcake & Training Wheels are kind of sad but don't entirely sound sad!

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Flippy
4 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Have you listened to Wheels On The Bus, High School Sweethearts, Recess, Nurse's Office & Show & Tell? those are somewhat similar! :vegas:

I would love some sad songs from her too! maybe a somber ballad! :pray: Bittersweet Tragedy, Mrs Potato Head, Orange Juice, Strawberry Shortcake & Training Wheels are kind of sad but don't entirely sound sad!

High School Sweethearts is my ****! :giveup: I love that song! But yes! I’ve listened to them, though honestly nothing stuck as hard as the songs in the first album :selena:

Ah! A somber ballad, now we’re talking! Yes! I can’t wait to see what she releases! With what she’s teasing, I’m guessing it’s coming this/next month, no? :excited2:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Love 1

artdoll
5 minutes ago, Flippy said:

High School Sweethearts is my ****! :giveup: I love that song! But yes! I’ve listened to them, though honestly nothing stuck as hard as the songs in the first album :selena:

That's fair, what about After School songs? Glued is my favorite! it sort of fits the somber ballad spot in a way :hug: I think MM3 will take us back to the darker sound of Cry Baby in a more modern way if that makes sense

7 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Ah! A somber ballad, now we’re talking! Yes! I can’t wait to see what she releases! With what she’s teasing, I’m guessing it’s coming this/next month, no?

No release dates yes but it's important to note that Mel has upcoming performances at lollapalooza! (March 2023) she's said at her Halloween performance (I believe last year) that she won't be performing old material moving forward. There's a possibility we could be getting a single, or even the album, before then! :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

PartySick
49 minutes ago, Flippy said:

I know it’ll be darker so I hope there’s a song that’ll make me cry :ladyhaha: I need it! 

This though :bradley:

I think one of her songs has made me cry before but I can't remember which one ugh. I need to relisten to her whole discography in preparation for MM3 :giveup:

🖤
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

artdoll
34 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Oh it's a party now 

a pity party! :vegas:

GIF by ARtestpage

• LMAO 1

Helxig

Yass finally a place to come for MM updates! I wish there was a MMdaily but this is close enough! 

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

SimonBaetens

Ooooh I’m excited! I loved her first album, but the thought second was a lazy repeat of that, so I hope she has a new sound.

Helxig
2 hours ago, Flippy said:

Yessss!!! I can’t wait! :giveup: I need more play date/soap/training wheels-like lyrics! :cryga:

2 hours ago, PartySick said:

This though :bradley:

I think one of her songs has made me cry before but I can't remember which one ugh. I need to relisten to her whole discography in preparation for MM3 :giveup:

The only song of hers that I remember in recent time made me emotional is... a leak :udidnt:  thas illegal!

But I too am hoping she has at least one song that rips my heart open. I just love when artists have the power to make me feel something so strongly

• Love 2

artdoll
13 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

Ooooh I’m excited! I loved her first album, but the thought second was a lazy repeat of that, so I hope she has a new sound.

Melanie's said that her song 'Test Me' off of her After School EP is the bridge from K-12 to MM3's sound! so we're definitely getting a newer, much darker sound! :vegas:

16 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Yass finally a place to come for MM updates! I wish there was a MMdaily but this is close enough! 

Yay!!! welcome in!! it's officially the start of a new era for us! :pray:

• Love 2

Helxig
3 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Melanie's said that her song 'Test Me' off of her After School EP is the bridge from K-12 to MM3's sound! so we're definitely getting a newer, much darker sound! :vegas:

Yay!!! welcome in!! it's officially the start of a new era for us! :pray:

I'm so happy it's finally starting so we will be getting fed for the next year or so :giveup: 

• YAAAS 1

artdoll
Just now, Helxig said:

I'm so happy it's finally starting so we will be getting fed for the next year or so :giveup: 

Lollapalooza is a bit over a month away so hopefully by then we have a single or two!

...Or maybe the album. :pray:

• Shook 1

Helxig
Just now, artdoll said:

Lollapalooza is a bit over a month away so hopefully by then we have a single or two!

...Or maybe the album. :pray:

Don't play with my heart like that :wtfga:

• Love 1

artdoll
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Don't play with my heart like that :wtfga:

There's no way that Mel and her team did all of this HUGE promo for nothing! they're definitely gonna announce a single real soon! I'm expecting a music video & single drop within the coming week! :giveup:

The lollapalooza show is sold out if I remember correctly, so my theory is she'll perform, perhaps, a medley of MM3 songs to hype up the album and then drop it shortly after lollapalooza! :pray:

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

• artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez - (PORTALS Out Now!)
  • artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez