Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

artdoll

Featured Posts

Helxig
2 hours ago, artdoll said:

No! :ladyhaha:

A deluxe version is on it's way and there's a huge chance for those songs to make it if other leaked songs made the standard edition! ESPECIALLY Dragon's Blood. The Hot Topic merch & animated dragon creature teaser give more than enough reason to believe that it's still alive somehow!

Okayyy after all of that has been released.. then anything unreleased is fair game :billie:

Also what merch and animated dragon creature?? :blink:  I've missed something along the way!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1

FameMonster01

Am I the only one who thinks that delaying the video is such a dumb marketing move?

Like why not just drop the MV first

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Am I the only one who thinks that delaying the video is such a dumb marketing move?

Like why not just drop the MV first

To get more streams? I for instance will stream the song a lot, then when the video comes out I will watch it (if its good - multiple times) 

FameMonster01
3 minutes ago, blzr said:

To get more streams? I for instance will stream the song a lot, then when the video comes out I will watch it (if its good - multiple times) 

The outcome you get is split views between the audio and MV

she should have released the MV from the start

artdoll
11 hours ago, Helxig said:

Okayyy after all of that has been released.. then anything unreleased is fair game :billie:

Also what merch and animated dragon creature?? :blink:  I've missed something along the way!

Yes, I would say after the deluxe comes out it's fair game :ladyhaha:

here!:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll
11 hours ago, Charmz said:

I’m new to Melanie Martinez. I like this song. What’s her target audience? What is she singing about?

Hi, welcome! :heart: Melanie doesn't really have a target audience per se, but her audience is definitely made up of teens and young adults. She sings about a variety of topics such as social issues, mental health, eating disorders, etc.

If you're looking to get into her discography I recommend starting with the album Cry Baby and then K-12 followed by the After School EP. There's also some droplet singles if you're interested too! (Gingerbread Man, Fire Drill, Copy Cat & the Dollhouse EP!) The songs and music videos tell the story of Melanie's character Crybaby. :vegas:

11 hours ago, Charmz said:

what song is in the hatchling video?

Assuming you're referring to this video:

It's not confirmed but most people think it's "Tunnel Vision" off of her upcoming album!

Charmz
1 hour ago, artdoll said:

Hi, welcome! :heart: Melanie doesn't really have a target audience per se, but her audience is definitely made up of teens and young adults. She sings about a variety of topics such as social issues, mental health, eating disorders, etc.

If you're looking to get into her discography I recommend starting with the album Cry Baby and then K-12 followed by the After School EP. There's also some droplet singles if you're interested too! (Gingerbread Man, Fire Drill, Copy Cat & the Dollhouse EP!) The songs and music videos tell the story of Melanie's character Crybaby. :vegas:

Assuming you're referring to this video:

It's not confirmed but most people think it's "Tunnel Vision" off of her upcoming album!

Thank you! I love the visuals and sounds on this album so far 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Love 1

artdoll
1 hour ago, Charmz said:

Thank you! I love the visuals and sounds on this album so far 

Of course! Glad you're loving them so far, if you have any other questions please feel free to ask! :hug: :heart:

LovingIsACherryPie

SHE'S IN ARGENTINA RIGHT NOW! 

I'm so happy. Not only she's coming back to Argentina, but she's starting her new era there. I couldn't be happier. 🥹 She's performing at Lollapalooza tomorrow. 

"I love you too!" :holdmyhand:

• YAAAS 1

artdoll
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

When I listen to it :giveup:

Stream it now! No excuses! :grr:

• Shook 1

artdoll
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

But! I'm watching something!

The song's been out for nearly 48 hours! :grr:

• artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez - (PORTALS Out Now!)
  • artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez