💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

artdoll

Featured Posts

Joshie S

I'm gonna watch K-12 today to get ready for this SLAYAGE that is coming!!! :giveup:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • YAAAS 3

Myartpopcouldmean
On 2/24/2023 at 8:33 AM, Helxig said:

Melanie just patiently waiting until March 17th

tumblr_lgl0bkrUAa1qdso8uo1_500.gif

The vessel as a meme now? 

"Im Italian"
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Helxig
11 hours ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

As expected, Melanie has dropped another visual teaser following another fan receiving an egg with a snippet!

The voice effect on the second "noone can leave once they merge" is so good :giveup: 

I'm curious what the sound of this album will be because so far we have such a mix of electronic and organic songs. Like The Void, the 'nucleus of creation' and 'developing' snippets are all organic instruments.. but this new one, 'incubating, and the leaked songs that she seems to have included are all very electronic. Is this going to be her ARTPOP? Just a mish-mash of different styles?

Also I'm sorry but I have to say it because my brain keeps noticing but why does her new character have such huge bazoonkas? :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1

Helxig
2 hours ago, MyARTPOPcouldmean said:

The vessel as a meme now? 

The vessel has been a meme :laughga: 

• Shook 1

artdoll
9 hours ago, Helxig said:

The voice effect on the second "noone can leave once they merge" is so good :giveup: 

I'm curious what the sound of this album will be because so far we have such a mix of electronic and organic songs. Like The Void, the 'nucleus of creation' and 'developing' snippets are all organic instruments.. but this new one, 'incubating, and the leaked songs that she seems to have included are all very electronic. Is this going to be her ARTPOP? Just a mish-mash of different styles?

I think it's important that we take each snippet with a grain of salt, Mel sometimes chooses odd parts of the song to make into snippets to throw us off. (The Principal's snippet for example) - If After School is the so called "bridge" between her past work and new work then I think it's safe to assume that Portals will sound like a more polished and fully fleshed out After School? :zilla:

9 hours ago, Helxig said:

Also I'm sorry but I have to say it because my brain keeps noticing but why does her new character have such huge bazoonkas? :laughga: 

Actually, I think those are real! In recent photos Mel's.... assets.. are seemingly larger. People say its a result from weight gain but I don't see a difference in her appearance tbh? :laughga: but yeah, I think they're real. :ladyhaha:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 1

Helxig
11 hours ago, artdoll said:

I think it's important that we take each snippet with a grain of salt, Mel sometimes chooses odd parts of the song to make into snippets to throw us off. (The Principal's snippet for example) - If After School is the so called "bridge" between her past work and new work then I think it's safe to assume that Portals will sound like a more polished and fully fleshed out After School? :zilla:

Actually, I think those are real! In recent photos Mel's.... assets.. are seemingly larger. People say its a result from weight gain but I don't see a difference in her appearance tbh? :laughga: but yeah, I think they're real. :ladyhaha:

This is true! I remember when the snippets for K-12 released and coming out of the Crybaby era I wasn't sold, but once I heard the full songs I was ALL IN. You can't judge a song of a few seconds. (except The Void because I already love the snippet so much it gets in my head every day and I know I'll love the full song :ohwell:)

Oh  :laughga:  well now I feel bad for being a perve.. I thought they were fake! Well, good for her I guess! And yeah I have noticed that she's put on some weight, but she wears it so well. She was soo thin for a while there, I remember noticing even her face was so slim. She looked nice then but she also really suits her curves too :happy:

• Love 1

gh0styguy

I dunno how to attach links on here correctly, but snippet of song number 8 is out there and it sounds so good 🥳 “Battle of the Larynx”

• Love 1

artdoll
2 minutes ago, gh0styguy said:

I dunno how to attach links on here correctly, but snippet of song number 8 is out there and it sounds so good 🥳 “Battle of the Larynx”

Thank you, I just recently saw! let me make the announcement! :heart:

• Love 1

artdoll

Attention Crybabies!!

*If you wish to be removed or added to the taglist please quote me and let me know

A snippet of Track 8 off of Portals has arrived!

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Attention Crybabies!!

A snippet of Track 8 off of Portals has arrived!

Omg thank you lord no more baby songs !!

everything about this album excites me! She’s evolving at least!

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Elohim said:

Omg thank you lord no more baby songs !!

everything about this album excites me! She’s evolving at least!

I think it was obvious no more baby songs tho:

it was a whole story. Crybaby was her as a kid, k-12 was her up til graduating, then boom adulthood.

Chromatography

i’m liking the snippets so far, but i’m struggling to connect the aesthetics to sonics. i was expecting a more avant garde sound; maybe not like bjork but more like twigs’ magdalene

• Like 1

Helxig

We're so close to album release now omgggg :giveup:  

This is promo done right because it's getting me hype

• YAAAS 2

Joshie S

Ya'll there's so many references to this new album in the film :bradley:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • YAAAS 1

• artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez - (PORTALS Out Now!)
  • artdoll changed the title to Melanie Martinez