💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Tony Shalhoub confirms he'll be working on a 'Monk' movie soon

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

'His Tony award came in 2018, for lead actor in the Broadway musical “The Band’s Visit.” He played the stiff leader of an Egyptian orchestra that accidentally ends up in an Israeli town. Shalhoub said Thursday he will soon be working on a “Monk” movie, which will put his detective character in the post-pandemic world.'

https://www.pressherald.com/2023/01/26/actor-tony-shalhoub-announces-donations-to-usm-arts-center-credits-college-for-launching-his-career/?uuid=782f20a1-43bb-4c47-8c50-97b2a0c25584&lid=1329

Gosh I loved this show so much ! Tony Shalhoub so good in that role :firega:

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Lukasson said:

Finally!!

I really hope they'lll make the full original cast back.

Oriane
20 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

'His Tony award came in 2018, for lead actor in the Broadway musical “The Band’s Visit.” He played the stiff leader of an Egyptian orchestra that accidentally ends up in an Israeli town. Shalhoub said Thursday he will soon be working on a “Monk” movie, which will put his detective character in the post-pandemic world.'

https://www.pressherald.com/2023/01/26/actor-tony-shalhoub-announces-donations-to-usm-arts-center-credits-college-for-launching-his-career/?uuid=782f20a1-43bb-4c47-8c50-97b2a0c25584&lid=1329

Gosh I loved this show so much ! Tony Shalhoub so good in that role :firega:

I just realized your username was a reference to Monk :nooo:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Oriane said:

I just realized your username was a reference to Monk :nooo:

You got me :oops:

Seriously I'm hyped. The show ended with such great popularity and quality. I think there a lot of potential into a revival

Helxig

In my dreams they would have a crossover cameo with some characters from The Office... I doubt any of you listen to Office Ladies podcast but iykyk :ohwell:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

bluemonkey
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

You got me :oops:

Seriously I'm hyped. The show ended with such great popularity and quality. I think there a lot of potential into a revival

I would’ve loved a Monk and Psych which it seemed like they hinted at it at the end of Psych.

Archived