💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race España 3 official thread [Apr. 16 / Use spoiler tags]

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Flippy

I hate these performance challenges… I can’t wait for the ball though! :flutter: That’s always my favorite! I love design challenges! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Mocchi

Why are you so mad? I don't remember having so much fun with a Drag Race episode in ages :ladyhaha:

To me this season is becoming even better than the glorious 2nd one. I am simply loving it!

weed

clearly they just hate Drag Chuchi bc... what the f*ck lol. The only girl to learn the choreo, which she had to teach her teammates. and she was put in the bottom. I love her class, but she should've spoken up (although I'm not sure it would change anything). Her looks weren't that bad, the fact that she served 4 should've been enough. 

and I found the maxi challenge very.. underwhelming. It was a lot of people with no one to focus on except the rare Chanel impersonator (Clover Bish should've won, Pakita flopped) and Pink eating bread. 

Spoiler

oh wowwww... they actually eliminated her. ridiculous. but omg the 2nd chance thing! I don't remember it from first episode. I probably didn't watch that far lol

Edited by weed

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, weed said:

clearly they just hate Drag Chuchi bc... what the f*ck lol. The only girl to learn the choreo, which she had to teach her teammates. and she was put in the bottom. I love her class, but she should've spoken up (although I'm not sure it would change anything). Her looks weren't that bad, the fact that she served 4 should've been enough. 

and I found the maxi challenge very.. underwhelming. It was a lot of people with no one to focus on except the rare Chanel impersonator (Clover Bish should've won, Pakita flopped) and Pink eating bread. 

It was clear to me she was bottom two as soon as the choreographer said "You're just thinking about yourself and you don't care about your group" like, what?! She's just a better dancer than her group + was learning the choreo to teach it to all the girls, like Vania said later on the episode. 
I do think her looks were awful but she wasn't the worse in the challenge, considering we barely saw any of them tbh.

I was reading how someone said they could've used the song to make them write original verses like they did in S13 and it'd have been so much better.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2

Mocchi

This episode was pure perfection, I can't :bradley:

They showed one of the better looks in drag race history and I am living for that. This feels so good, so pure, so real. Drag Race Spain forever :tony:

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, Mocchi said:

This episode was pure perfection, I can't :bradley:

They showed one of the better looks in drag race history and I am living for that. This feels so good, so pure, so real. Drag Race Spain forever :tony:

Im living for Pitita's runways! She's served every episode.

weed

Slaaaay for the winner, but devastated at the loser lol she was one of my tops!! I'm sick of those roller skates lol

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, weed said:

Slaaaay for the winner, but devastated at the loser lol she was one of my tops!! I'm sick of those roller skates lol

I was so done with her, she was being rude to everyone on the confessionals for no reason, but yeah, Kelly can go too

• Thanks 1

weed
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

I was so done with her, she was being rude to everyone on the confessionals for no reason, but yeah, Kelly can go too

omg I just read the spoilers for the rest of the season and it's a gag..... but ya she was a little sassy :hor: I didn't like her looks myself lol but I thought creative enough

phantasmas

Pakita and Pitita have been giving me liiiife! they're lewks so far are so good :tony: 

they're def my pick for top 2 

franminervini

Pitita is honestly amazing, serving couture all the time. FAV!!! 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • YAAAS 1

BUtterfield 8

Visa giving us one of the best runway lewks I’ve seen in years omg

Spoiler

• YAAAS 1

franminervini
14 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Visa giving us one of the best runway lewks I’ve seen in years omg

Hide contents

Yeah it was shocking... loved the episode. Pitita slaying as usual 😍

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • YAAAS 1

weed

baby this p*ssy was wet watching the mini challenge.. yellow speedos is so beautiful, so perfect, lemme top. So ****ing hot!!! he's so beautiful. Love his body. Loved the creativity some of the queens had, like the fisting lol but didn't love Pakita making the guy bite the balloon

weed

Insane runway tonight, so many SLAYS. So much creativity. Visa was my favorite, then Pitita (queen of couture, so stunning), and also Macarena! Thought it was a great updo on the look that eliminated her.