💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

White Lotus

Agunimon

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe

yes! it's one of the best things i've seen in years tbh, totally obsessed with both seasons! the acting is on another level!

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Guillaume Hamon

The scenarios impressed me! It flows naturally without any expected moments or ever getting boring while making you think but not cause you've been preached to...

Each actor is amazing...

The locations are gorgeous...

The right mix of funny and moving...

I would HIGHLY recommend it... Season 3 is far away but I can't wait, it will be in Asia I believe.

Loved it!! I actually enjoyed season 2 better than season 1. I'm a sucker for BEAUTIFUL scenery and Italy can't be beat. 

Ladle Ghoulash
15 minutes ago, bionic said:

season 1 fantastic

season 2 was awful

Reverse it and you've got it right lol

Shipper

I love season one cause of that subtle and yet not so subtle clash of the classes, race, and how colonialism works in modern time. You stand exploited and your land used and you have to bow your head and serve for the money.

Season 1 felt like there was deep meaning in the show and the only thing that made season 2 work was Jennifer Coolidge and her story line. The other storylines in season 2 was just sexual tension and it lost that poignant meaning the first season had. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Agunimon

I just finished season 1. I loved Quinn since the beginning, but his character arc throughout the season was so great. Really touching finale in general, in a lot of different ways.

Cavadour
7 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Aubrey Plaza

:awesome:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Agunimon

I finished both season the other day. I liked them both a lot. I'm really excited for season 3.

This scene is so funny:

Ladle Ghoulash

The drama in S2 is subtler, more dynamic, and imo much more interesting. S1 is fine, but ultimately pales in comparison to S2.

Archived