💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race Sverige official thread

weed

Featured Posts

It premiered on WOW+ on March 4th! It is the 3rd franchise worldwide to feature an untucked!

Edited by weed
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

• 3 weeks later...
phantasmas

ok the premiere was better than I expectd and I like most of the queens

but Little Miss UwU needs to go lmao 

• YAAAS 1

weed
28 minutes ago, Patrickern777 said:

where can I watch it??

WowPresents+! Unless you’re in Sweden

mwjuell91

Loved the episode, so many stupid puns 🤣

sashay tack och hej I cannot.

many funny personalities and some good looks

• YAAAS 1

• weed changed the title to Drag Race Sverige official thread
weed

I haven't finished the episode yet, and there were already some gaggy moments.. but omg.. this queen had real candles on fire dripping hot wax onto her face.. I am SHOOK!!!! Very iconic. Amazing look.

• 2 weeks later...
weed

I'm on episode 2 and I loveee Fantana. and Vanity Vain lmaooo I love her. She is cuntyyy but not mean afaik. Excited for the talent showww and episode 3! I'm running behind. 

Agree w the winner and bottoms. Eliminated girl seemed sweet

Edited by weed

• 1 month later...
weed

Just watched the finale, amazing season. So happy for the winner, I was rooting for Vanity Vain but I knew it would be Admira, she is a fantastic drag queen. Amazing top 3, so strong and beautiful, each with their own skills and style. It was just a really great season! I think it started a little slow, but by halfway I loved the queens and was invested in their success. Loved it, great hosts, great judge, agreed with a majority of the decisions made throughout the show. Loved their own personal twists on challenges, getting different advantages (like 10 more minutes with the choreographer lol that's fun). Definitely recommend! They have an untucked but I wouldn't really recommend it. 

So far this year we've had Drag Couenne, Sasha Colby, and Admira Thunderpussy inducted into the Drag Hall of fame and they are all phenomenal. A fantastic addition to the show's legacy. I would love all 3 on an All Winners season. 

Dawson
26 minutes ago, weed said:

Just watched the finale, amazing season. So happy for the winner, I was rooting for Vanity Vain but I knew it would be Admira, she is a fantastic drag queen. Amazing top 3, so strong and beautiful, each with their own skills and style. It was just a really great season! I think it started a little slow, but by halfway I loved the queens and was invested in their success. Loved it, great hosts, great judge, agreed with a majority of the decisions made throughout the show. Loved their own personal twists on challenges, getting different advantages (like 10 more minutes with the choreographer lol that's fun). Definitely recommend! They have an untucked but I wouldn't really recommend it. 

So far this year we've had Drag Couenne, Sasha Colby, and Admira Thunderpussy inducted into the Drag Hall of fame and they are all phenomenal. A fantastic addition to the show's legacy. I would love all 3 on an All Winners season. 

oh there goes me attempting to finish Belgique :messga:

• Love 1

weed
38 minutes ago, Dawson said:

oh there goes me attempting to finish Belgique :messga:

No you should definitely finish it!!! It's obvious who will win (at least to me lol) from like.. halfway through the season. A very good season, a very very strong top 3! Amazing winner. 

• Love 1