Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

David Guetta replicated Eminem's voice with AI for a song

Dojo

Featured Posts

wouldn't this get them (Guetta) in trouble? For replicating their voice instead of just hire them as the lead singer? 

3 minutes ago, Dojo said:

wouldn't this get them (Guetta) in trouble? For replicating their voice instead of just hire them as the lead singer? 

Only if he officially releases it, which he said he won't:

But I need this for the gym though :lolly:

3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Only if he officially releases it, which he said he won't:

But I need this for the gym though :lolly:

well that ended quickly :alsemanche:

/Thread.

brace yourselves, a diss track is coming :littlepotter:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I find this to be creepy, first deepfake videos and now deepfake audios that are getting convincing. Glad no one tried to claim eminem actually did the vocals. 

Don't visit my profile

ChicaSkas

It is really awesome tho

Even if it is implicatingly terrifying 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

hieronymus

I had no idea that David Guetta sounded exactly like Willem Dafoe as Green Goblin

sillynate
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

It is really awesome tho

Even if it is implicatingly terrifying 

It’s just like the Internet, there’s good and bad! 
Good because it’s leading the modern renaissance and we can listen to all kinds of songs performed by other artists (I’m patiently waiting for a Gaga AI cover of Ray of Light) 
Bad because I KNOW politicians will say horrendous things and claim it was a deep fake. 

MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, Pablo said:

I find this to be creepy, first deepfake videos and now deepfake audios that are getting convincing. Glad no one tried to claim eminem actually did the vocals. 

This !! Imagine people start using this to frame politicians/random ppl with something they didnt

Monstermilo

davids pathetic 

his song with bebe is a direct sample of a song thats way better 

as a DJ/producer you already barely do ****, why cant u create something original and not rip off a superior song when ur already contributing next to nothing to a song

tomdsgn
1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

davids pathetic 

his song with bebe is a direct sample of a song thats way better 

as a DJ/producer you already barely do ****, why cant u create something original and not rip off a superior song when ur already contributing next to nothing to a song

Because he’s not as relevant as he used to be, he relies on famous samples or expensive artists if he wants a hit

RAMROD

He will be so shaded on Wminem new song and it will be deserved :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Monstermilo
25 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

Because he’s not as relevant as he used to be, he relies on famous samples or expensive artists if he wants a hit

why sample when ur a dj thought like youre not singing or playing instruments, the least u could do is be original with the production/melodies - or atleast not a direct sample that doesnt change much ........

Archived